Finding Zayn (Baby!Zayn)

Prompt: Okay, so I'm not sure if you do AU's or not, but if you do here's my prompt! So, I was thinking that Zayn could be an ageplay baby. His parents never stopped babying him, but he's only like that at home, and he still goes to school and has friends and everything. His parents get divorced and he stays with his mum, who gets a new boyfriend who hates him. So her boyfriend kicks Zayn out and one of the other boys find him, preferably Liam or Niall! Nobody is famous but all the boys went to the same school as Zayn and they recognize him, but then they see the nappy and you can decide what happens after that. Thanks!

A/N: I LOVE AU PROMPTS. OF COURSE I WOULD DO THIS FOR YOU. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Oh, and for everyone else, could somebody make me a cover for these oneshots? The one I have is really half-assed because I suck at covers. :P Harry and Louis aren't in this, guys... sorry!

Zayn cowered in the alley, his back pressed against the brick wall behind him and his arms wrapped around his legs. He was shivering from the cold; it was the middle of December, and snow was drifting down pretty nicely onto the streets and buldings of London. The only things covering his body were a thick white nappy and a coffee-colored jumper, which barely provided any warmth when he was surrounded by the freezing snow. The last place he wanted to be was outside, but he didn't have a choice. There was nowhere else for him to go.

He wasn't like any of the normal teenagers that he went to classes with. When he was born, his mother was told that she wouldn't be able to have anymore children. It had broken her heart. For that reason, she had always thought of Zayn as the baby of the family, even when he was older. She just never stopped treating him like an infant. At the time, Zayn didn't know that that was wrong, and he enjoyed every bottle he was given and every nappy his parents changed.

Eventually, though, they sent him off to school. They started with preschool, which was an easy transition into real school, where he learned not to act different from any other kid. But, when he went home, his mum would put him right back into nappies, and he would once again be the baby that he was used to.

It worked that way for a number of years until Waliyah was born. He didn't like the idea that there was another baby in the house. Eventually, after multiple tantrums, Patricia had sat her son down and had a long talk with him. They came to a conclusion that very night - Zayn would still be babied until he told his Mum to stop. They all enjoyed little Zayn, so why not? Even when Safaa was born, he continued to act the way he wanted, and his parents just thought of it as having one more baby to take care of.

The perfection that was their family finally crumbled when Zayn was sixteen. His father had decided that he couldn't handle the responsibility of having a family anymore, and he left them all completely shocked at his sudden annoyance with them. His Mum remained optimistic, though, and continued to care for all of her kids and love them even more than before, if that was possible.

When Patricia finally entered the dating scene again, she was /very/ careful with who she brought home. Zayn had to be big whenever one of her suitors came over, but he knew it was all worth it to see his Mummy happy. Two or three men came and went until finally, Mark came into the picture. He had taken an instant dislike to Zayn even before he knew his secret. He just kept coming around more and more. Zayn, of course, put on a brave face and didn't say a word. The hate became too much after Patricia finally told him about her son acting as a baby, but it went unnoticed to everyone. Everyone except for Zayn.

That left him where he was now. His Mummy had needed to work late, and because of that, he was left in the care of Mark and his little sisters. It was a Saturday, so he hadn't had classes, meaning he had been 'little' all day. Other than the little his Mummy had done before she had to leave, he had been basically on his own for hours. As all babies do eventually, he had messed his nappy, and for some reason that had pissed Mark off enough to grab him and completely throw him out in the snow. Zayn was lucky enough to have a jumper thrown, but that was that. Mark locked the doors, drew the curtains, and refused to answer when Zayn cried and knocked.