1:Life of Anastazia Gaspar

Chapter 1:

      My name is Anastazia Gaspar. Most people know me by the White Flower. Its only becuase everytime i get done with a place i leave a white flower to show that i have been here. Over half of Europe wants me. I disguise myself as a boy. I wear a ripped up baggy shirt with thick pants and boots. When i'm stealing i like to were a blouse with a leather jacket, a short skirt that is mid thigh length and my boots. When i am disguised i have my hair up in a bandana to cover up my choppy brown hair.

            My hair  is an inch past my shoulder, my eyes are a beautiful  hazel color(Green and brown). I am 5'4 and only weigh i would say about 110 pounds? My skin is also a deep olive tone. Im 16 years old and was born in Naples, Italy. Most people tell that im italian by my accent wich they say is 'thick'.  My parents died when i was born and my family wasnt able to care for me. I have been on the streets ever sense then.

            I dont have any friends except for a bottle of wine i cary around. I think i am a beautiful girl even if it doesnt fit my personality. Im serios about my work becuase it is how i survive. To beable to do what i do you have to be quite and sneaky, and let me tell you im a pro at it!

            Im running through the streets of birmingham. I had to get to Plymouth by morning and at this rate i wasnt going to get there. My feet were padding along the cobblestone roads and there were so many people. I practically kept bumping into someone.  I ran into an alley. I had to catch my breath.

            "What are you doin here all by yourself young man" A huge fat guy  came out of the shawdows and looked down at me.

            "Well im looking for my mother.." I looked over to see a clothing store. I needed a new blouse, and a shirt. "My mom is in that store." I ran in going into the bathroom. I quickly unchanged getting into my normal wear. I ran out grabbing a new blouse and a baggy tshirt dropping a white flower in the middle of the store.

"The White Flower!" The women at the counter streaked. I throw my old blouse and shirt at her and ran out of the store. I also grabbed a hat to hide my face. The women was standing out her shop screaming.

            "The white floweer is at it again!" People started screaming and closing down there shops everything was choas. I ran trying to get away from the place dropping a red rose. Another signiture move i do. I put it in the place were the store was. You could see women picking up there kids and running and men trying to get everything in control.

            I hopped onto the roof of a nereby house and watched the wonderful people terrifyed. I love how people over reacted. Nobdy ever noticed me. I was like a ghost walking through the streets. Unreconizible, not seen. I didnt need friends. I popped open the bottle of wine out of my bag. I sipped it down with happines in my heart.

            I had to savor it like everything elese i kept. For i never knew when it would leave. I looked into my bag. There were a couple of golden coins maby like 10, my baggy shirt and pants neatly folded as small as they could be,fish,chips,concord grapes and 3 apples. I didnt have any personal belongings.

            My boots  were my most importent belonging that werent food or wine. I slid off taking my bandana,shirt and pants out. I quickly put them on so nobdy would see. This was the only reason i was still alive. My disguise. I slipped into the crowed and headed off into Plymouth. I had to get out of england before it became to dangerous.

            I needed to steal to survive. My growling stomache inturupted my thought. I took at my apple and bit into it.

"Dear sir?" I looked up at a tall man working his fruit stand.