Chapter 19 - That Confession -final-

The Next Day 3:55 P.M,

RAY

Me And Regene Stayed Home While Everyone Else Went And Did Them. It was Fun Thoe, Because We Were Doing Everything. We where telling each other stuff.

"AHAHAAHA You fell down steps at a church?" regene said laughing.

"Yeahhh that shit was embarrassing as fuck" i said shaking my head.

She started laughing again and then stopped and caught her breath.

"wow....Well lets play confession" she said.

"confession?" i asked.

"yeah like if you've been hiding anything or something just let it out" she said lying on the couch.

Maybe This Is The Time To Tell Her How I've Been Feeling.

"well um-

"Ill go first" she cut me off. "well its this guy i've known for a while and i think im starting to grow feelings for him,but i dont know how to tell him because it might be akward." she said looking down as she spoke.

Damn she already likes someone.I'll tell her anyways.

"Oh...thats how i feel about someone...Near...someone close.." i said looking at her.

When i said that she looked up at me. "How close?"

"real close" i said lowly.

We looked at each other for a long time...like a connection?

"same here" she said.

"Someone closer than you think close enough to touch." i said still looking at her.

"R-ray?" she asked.

"Yes?" i said not breaking out stare.

"The Person Is You" 

"And The Person Is You Too"

We continued to stare for some more moments and i just felt i needed to lean in....

When she saw me lean,she leaned too.

Our Lips touched and i felt something...something special....Was regene and i going to be something?

Then It Started To get Heated.

I Scooted Closer To Her And Wrapped My Arms Around Her As My Tounge Entered Her Mouth And Tounge Kissed Her.

She Held My Face.

I Ran My Hands Down Her Back And Up Her Shirt Then She Pulled Away.

She Looked Into My Eyes. "Is This Right?"

"I Dont Know" I said Slightly Breathing Hard.

Then Suddenly The Door Swung Open With Everyone Entering,Breaking Our Eye Connection.

"hey yall!" bailey said walking in with some shopping baggs.

I scooted away from regene. "damn girl,how much did you buy?"

Before she could speak,prodigy did. "You mean how much did "I" buy her" he said sitting between me and regene.

Regene laughed. "wow"

Bailey sat in his lap. "But you gotta love me"

"Who's Up For-

Princeton Was ABout To Speak But Rhima Cut Him Off. "Nope Shutup we aint playing nothing!"

Prince made a puppy dog face and sat down. "well ok then"

I Looked over at regene and she mouthed "Don't say anything"

I nodded and smiled.

*

*

*

*

*

1 Month Later

Regene

Well...Me And Ray Are RAYGENE Now. Yeah I Know It Sounds Just Like My Name But Hey,Maybe We Were Sapose To Meet? I Dunno.

I Never Thought Of Me And Him Getting Together But It Feels Right.

Anyways We Told Everyone And they Actually Knew We Were Soon Gonna Get Together.

But For Some Reason When I Look At Ray I See Roc. Wierd Right? But Im Cool Because I Still Love Roc. But The Past Is Gone And I Couldnt Let Roc's Dead Keep Me Alone. And I Can Already Hear His Voice Telling Ray "Treat Her Right"

The Future Is Ahead And Im Hoping Its Filled With Good Things......And With Ray. :D

Peace And We Out!

.................................................

I Know The Ending Was Stupid But I was ready to end this story,because without roc the story wouldnt be right so ya know i ended it :) But i hope yall liked this story! but its now officially OVER.

Thanks for all the vote,comments and stuff i got. love yall! and make sure to read my other stories and new comming stories! :)

Bye Bye Now :)

-BabyMisfit