Chapter 8 - goodbye

1 week later.

REGENE P.O.V

Today was the day that roc would be arrested. To be honest I wish roc was still handicap,but he's better now and now he has to go. All I could do was cry in his arms.

"Roc I don't want you to go!" I cried as I held on to roc.

I could tel he was holding back tears. He grabbed me into a hugg and kissed my fouhead for the last time, untill 11 months.

I cried into his chest. "I love you"

He hugged me tighter. "I love you to regene"

" let's go" a police said.

Then the police began to take him away,our hands stayed together untill they pulled him futher away then our hands where apart.

As they pulled him towards the car,I watched them patt my boyfriend down and handcuff him.

Roc looked back at me and mouthed "I love you"

I replied with a nodd and the police finaly pushed him into the back of their car.

I just wanted to run to that car so bad and yank on the door but I wouldn't be able to do that.

As the car pulled away roc and I looked at each other untill the car disappeared down the road.

I went back into the house and collapsed onto the couch and cried unto the pillow.what was I gonna do for almost a year without roc with me? I couldn't live with just seeing him for 30 minutes 3 times a week.

Right when I was In my crying seasion there was a knock at the door.

Ugh,who the fuck was here? I don't really feel like any company or seeing anybody,not even minnie or rhima.

I slowly got up and whipped my tears,then yanked the door open.

"What the f-............ray?!

How was ray ray right here at my door? Wasn't he sapose to be in jail with everyone else including roc?

My eyes widened at him. "Ray,what? How?"

"I got away" he simply replied.

I pulled him unside and closed the door.

"You got away?!" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah,I was the only one to get away,I know your probably sad and all but I need a huge favor"

I can't believe ray is here,.

"And that is?........" I asked with a frown

"Can I um,please stay here for a while?"

I glared at him "when you say a while,how long do you mean?" I said.

He scratched the back of his head. "Um some weeks,months?"

I stood up "MONTHS!"

"Regene please! They might be looking for me,and the first pkace their gonna look is my house!" He said with a pleading look on his face.

I can't believe I'm about to say this and besides he is like a brother to me.

I sighed. " ok ray"

A ear to ear smile spread across his face and he jumped up "YES!"

I cut him off "BUT! You sleep on the couch and you clean your own messes up"

He humped his shoulders and picked me up and spun me around "thank you thank you thank you regene!" He said happily and put me back onto my feet.

"Yeah whtever" I said lowly as I sat on the couch and looked down.

His smiled faded. " what's wrong gene gene?" Hd said abd sat beside me.

A tear escaped my eyes. "Its just that I can't live with out roc for so long. I can barly survuve now and he just left,imagine me months from now."

He patted my legg. "I'm gonna miss him too but it is what it is,these months are gonna go by faster than you think." He said brotherly like. "I'm gonna be right here with ya girl"

I looked back up at him "thanks ray."

He whipped the tear off my cheeck with his thumb "no problem"

I layed my head on his shoulder and cried silently,I'm really gonna miss roc.

.......................................................

HEY IBHOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLZ VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW. THANK AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR MISSPELLED WORDS.