Chapter 4 - Welcome to the crew

REGENE

As me and rhima where looking at the money the door opened and roc came in...

"WTF REGENE!"  he yalled as he dropped another duffel bagg on the floor and ran over to me and grabbed the one that was infront of me. "WHY YOU LOOKNG THROUGH MY SHIT?!"

"NO THE QUESTION IS,WHY ARE YOU HIDING IT?! AND YOU LIED TO ME!!"

ROC

I was caught now and i knew i had to tell her..but how?

I sighed and looked down "I have to tell you something regene" i said as i sat on the couch.

"um well,ill just come back later ok girl,cause i see yall need yall time" Rhima said as she got up and headed for the door.

"Bye Rhi" Regene said closing the door behind her and then sitting beside me on the couch. "What do you have to say? because i need to know where you got that damn money" she said looking at me with a seriouse tone.

"Ok,i know it sounds bad but im in(GCO)

I got cut off by my phone vibrating in my pocket,i took it out and saw the caller I-D that said Ray.

"Hold on regene,i have to take this" i said answering my phone and walking out the room"

Regene just rolled her eyes and leaned back on the couch shaking her head.

kiethen

::Phone convo::

Me:hello?

R:yo roc!

Me:wasup?

R:man J-money called again.

Me:ok,what he say?

R:we got a new gang member man!

Me:ok who is he?

R:its a she!

Me:WHAT?!

R:i know! he said her name is bailey dude.

Me:we can't have no girls up in this gang man! things gonna change! we gonna have to watch her and shit!

R:-sighs- i know but,it aint nun we can do about it.

Me:is she comming with us on that kill tommorrow?

R:yep

Me:damnnnn

R:you never know,she might be G and blow bitched heads off like real niggahs.

Me:idk man,WHy would J-Money put a Female in the gang?

R:idk!  but yeah thats all i had to tell you,but ill be by there tomorrow around 4:30 to pick you up

Me:ok but(GCO)

-BOOM!-

-SCREAM-

Then all i herd was yelling and things breaking.

D'f?

Me:YO RAY GET YOU ASS OVER HER ,NOW!

-hangs up-

I Hung up the phone and quickly ran back into the front room to see somebody with a mask on, pointing a gun at regene.

"ROC!" regene yelled backed up into a corner.

"YO MAN WTF YOU DOING?!" i yelled at the unknown person.

"you work for J-money?" they replied back.

This person sounded like a girl,i know we aint getting robbed by no girl,hell naw.

"Yes,and i advise you get the fuck out in the next 5 secounds before i blow the shit outta yo ass" I said pulling a gun from the back of my beltloop.

Then the girl pulled the mask off her face and put the gun down.

"Ok,thats all i needed to know,Roc? right?" she said.

"What the fuck is going on?" regene asked looking confused.

"who are you?" i asked confused at the girl.

"Im bailey,yall new gang memeber" the girl said to me with a smile.

"oh shit" i said to myself.

............................................................................................

HEY YALL I HOPE YALL LIKED IT!!!!! please,vote,comment,and share.