Chapter 15 - Dead?.....Maybe

ok,before i start this chapter,i wanted to say,IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! i've been  having some school problems,ya know getting in trouble,sike!  yall know im good..maybe,lol but anyways im back now so im going to be posting more often,so yeah! now let the chappie begin! OH and play the music while you read,it sets the mood :).

RAY

I was upstairs in the guest room lying in bed. it was almost 10;00 which meant roc was eiether going to kill regene or not and if he didnt well,lets say alot of people would die.

I was hurt but the pain was going away these past few hours. Why? because J-money still punished me for not doing my job,but i had the shit comming.

At this point i'm worried for roc,i know he has a good mind,i believe he'll do whats right..Or would he?

I slowly got up from the bed and limped down the hall,i stopped to the sound of sniffing and crying.

"R-roc its 9:56" i heard regene say.

I walked to the edge of the stairs and stuck my head out a little but i was behind them so they couldnt see me anyways.

I watched them cry together for atleast 3 more minutes and then roc began to speak.

"No matter what i choose tonight,i want you to know that my choice is what i think is for the best and that i love you from the pit of my sould and all the way with my heart,and i want you to remember that." I heard roc say.

Then suddenly i saw him reach down then pull out...a gun?!

Was his choice to kill her?

My eyes widened at the sight,should i do something?

i know its his choice but i love regene too! she's like a sister to me,she took me in when i needed a place,she even cleaned me up today!....fuck that shit she cant die today.

I reached in my back beltloop and pulled out my gun. (you know niggas stay strapped no matter what)

"im sorry" roc said with the gun placed to her fourhead.

I jumped out. "NO!"

"POW POW!"

ROC

9:55

Im so fucking lost! i cant believe i have to make this fucking choice! like i love regene with all my heart,but if i dont do it........................ everyone dies. including me and my family,i cant have that ,but regene dies eiether way.

"r-roc!" regene said through tears as she cried into my chest. "i-its 9:56" she said.

I was staring deep into space and i didnt even notice a tear flow down my face.

Maybe killing regene was the answer.........for the best.

what am i gonna do! i asked to myself.

Me? My Family? Regene? Somebody was going to die tonight and i think i know who....this is officially the WORST thing i had to do.And i bet i'll hate myself the rest of my life after i did it.

I looked at the clock 9:57.

3 more minutes.

Regene continued to cry into my chest unsure of what i was gonna do and what i was going to choose.

I looked down at her and kissed her fourhead.

"regene?" i asked lowly.

She sniffed. "huh?"

"No matter what i choose tonight,i want you to know that my choice is what i think is for the best and that i love you from the pit of my sould and all the way with my heart,and i want you to remember that." i said with now more tears streaming down my face.

"9:59"

She noded her head with her face still buried into my chest.

I slowly moved my hand down to my beltloop and pulled out my pistol with regene unaware.

I looked  at the metal figure and gripped it tightly.

My heart began to race,i had to do this,i just had to.

With my face covered with tears,my heart pounding and filled with pain and my mind going crazy  i lightly placed the gun to the back of regene's head.

"10:00"

I felt her body stiffen and she shot her head up and me. 

The gun was now to her fourhead.

Her eyes imediately turned into hurt/fear

"r-roc" i herd her say softly,with that sweet inocent voice "n-no no please"

I shut my eyes tight,gripped onto her arm tighlty and took a deep breath.

"Im sorry"

"NO!"

"POW POW!"

............................................................................

hello! hope u guys liked! sorry its a cliffy :) but youll find out soon. so please vote,comment ,share and fan me! :) thanks :) (sorry for mistakes)