Chapter 6 - Follow Your Instincts

::The Next Day::

4:00 P.M

REGENE

I've been home by myself all day,when i woke up roc was gone and he's beeon gone every since,i called but no answer,and now that i think bout it he didnt come home last night and im gettin worried,i fucked up bad,ya know i should have just kept my fat ass mouth shut and this would have never happened. but it is what it is but right now what im thinking about is this dance performance in the next hour.

I grabbed my gym bagg,keys etc. and headed out the door.

ROC

regene is just so fucking talkative. im still mad about last night because what she did. im not going to her dance performance. shidd im not even going back home. but i am going to the kill which we're about to do now.

"Ok bailey make sure you kill these niggahs that try to buck when we kill this lisa chick,you think you can handle that?" prod said while loading his gun up.

"Hell yeah i can handle it,fuck you mean,you shouldnt even have to ask" bailey said.

Prod rasied his eyebrows "well alrighty then"

I began to load my gun. "we gotta be fast as fuck too,because we about to hop in at a buisness place,so we gotta kill and go"

"Yeah,all i know is,im not killing the lady,somebody else gonna have to do that shit" ray said putting his bandanna over his mouth.

"I'll do it!" bailey said raising her hand up.

"Damn girl you already sapose to handle the extra folks that get in the way girl chill this ya first kill,got damn" princeton said putting his black hoodie on.

"But i can do this man! yall just dont know what i can do" bailey said zippping her jacket up and putting her bandanna on.

"Bailey no! just kill the extra people!" princeton yelled.

Bailey gave him a dirty look."ugh,fine,but can i shoot that big ass bush of yo damn head?"

Princeton shook his head and got his camra ready.

WHile they where talkin about the kill and stuff i was tunning them out. i looked at my watch it was now 4:55. regene's performance started in 5 minutes. even though i was mad at her,i felt the need i had to go.but fuck it im already here ,its too late now.

"ROC!" "ROC!"

I snapped out of my daze and looked at ray who was shouting my name.

"what?" i said

"Lets go man!" he replied hopping out of the van,me and everyone else followed.

We all ran up to the building where this lisa girl worked and stopped at the door. evreyone looked at  prod. and he nodded his hesd signaling for us to go.  everyone ran inside but my body froze right at the door and i had some sort of vision.

-VISION-

"POW!" POW!" i was running in what looked like some office place. i was running for my fucking life and then another gun shot came and i felt a sharp pain in my chest where my heart was. i stopped in my tracks in pain and looked down at my chest which was gushing blood. i looked back up and fell to my knees.

"ROC!!" i herd somebody scream. "ROC!! HELP!"

as i fell to the floor. i saw someone standing over me. my vision was getting blurry so i didnt know who it was and then i just saw a bright light and that was it.