Chapter 13 - The news i wish i didn't hear

(A/N) sorry for not updating in the pat few days,i been lazy as hell but here ya go!

RAY

I know everyones wondering where i went. well i left after i "MISTAKINGLY" shot regene.

I was going to J-money's "OFFICE" to talk him into giving me a couple more days to break the rest of the crew out. and i really dont know why i was acting like that in the van but roc just doesnt know how much trouble i could be in right now.

I ran untill i reached the ally of J-money's office. I walked down the dark silent path trying to catch my breath. then i reached the door.

I took a deep breath and knocked.

About 5 seconds later the door swung open and their stood one of his body guards.

"whats the code?" the mans deep husky voice asked.

"11399" i said rubbing the sweat from my fourhead.

He nodded and stepped aside and i walked in.

I jumped from the loud sound of the door shutting behind me.

I was sorta shaking. this is the 2nd time i've ever been so scared for my life. What would j-money do "this" time? would he shoot me? torture me? beat me up? i really dont know. Last time he beat me with a bat. and one of the swings hit my head. leaving the dent in my fourhead i have now.

My palms were sweating and my heart was pounding as i neared his desk.

I gulped and finally reached his desk.

I cleared my throat nervously and he looked up at me.

"so,did you break them out?" J-money said smoking a blunt like always.

I scrathed the back of my head. "Umm,about that,i kinda um-

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT BREAK THEM OUT!?" j-money yelled.

I jumped a little and spoke. "well i didnt g-get ALL of them,but i got r-roc and bailey?"

He frowned at me. "I clearly told you to break them all out by tonight right?"

"J-money give me 1 more-

"RIGHT!" he yelled cutting me off.

"Y-yes! but there was a security guard and-

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! THATS WHAT A FUCKING GUN IS FOR!" he yelled once again.

"J-money  i swear if you give me one more day,me and roc can get prince and roc out" i said hoping he would give in.

He took a long puff of his blunt and blew it out. "come here"

I slowly walked closer to his desk.

He spoke again. "get roc here,NOW" he bluntly said.

"I dont think he can,see i kind of shot his girl by mistake and-

He cut me off. "you shot his girl? who that regene bitch who hes always talking about and making excuses for so he can be with her?"

"well when you put it that way yeah i guess?" i said.

He leaned back in his seat and smoked some more.

He didnt speak for a good 2 minutes.

"I want her dead." He said coldy.

My eyes widened. "WHAT?! j-money no! i cant kill her that girl means everything to roc!"

"who said you had to kill her?" he said while smirking.

I looked at him in confusion. "then who?"

"she's roc's girlfriend so "ROC" is going to kill her." he said plainly.

"J-money please,she didnt do shit,shes a good girl,why you gotta kill her?" i asked.

"BECAUSE SHES IN THE FUCKING WAY OF ROC DOING WHAT "I" TELL HIM TO DO.AND HE'S ALWAYS MAKING EXCUSES AND GUESS WHY? BECAUSE OF HER! SO I WANT HER DEAD AND HE WONT HAVE TO HAVE ANY EXCUSES ABOUT NO REGENE!" he yelled while slighty spitting.

I clenched my jaw bones and took a deep breath. "fine,ill call him" i lowly said while pulling my phone out.

I dialed regene's number since i knew roc wouldnt have his from being on jail, and put it on speaker.

ROC

I was sitting with regene. shes good.thank goodness. the bullet didnt do much damage to her thigh but they did have to remove it and stich it so she's gonna have to be on cructhes so she wont have to put much pressure on it.

"i cant believe i actually got shot,that shit hurts like hell" regene said rubbing her fourhead.

I rubbed her arm. "that aint shit compared to getting shot in the chest" i said

She chuckled and shook her head.

"why would ray do that shit? i mean that just straight trippin" bailey said eatting a bagg of doritos.

"shidd idk but when my legg heals im beating that ass and you betta believe that" regene said.

I was about to speak but then i was cut off by regene's phone ringing.

I picked it up since she couldnt reach it and to my suprise it was ray. why would he be calling her? maybe to aplogize? so i slid the accept button across and put it on speaker.

Me:the fuck you want?

Ray:roc! listen im here with j-money and i have some news.....bad news.

Me:if its about not gettng everyone out of jail then i'd rather not hear it.

Ray:no! its somethign dealing with regene bruh.

(Regene looked at me.)

Me:what?

Ray:-sighs- well um,j-money wants her,umm how can i put this,um he wants her dead...

Bailey choked on her chips and regene's eyes widened.

Me:what? he must be fucking crazy!

Ray:-diffrent voice- oh yes i am..

Me:J-money?

J-Money:yes its me,listen i want that bitch dead and gone and i want you to be the one to kill her! shes in the fucking way of your job and thats not cool. you have 2 days and if you dont do it ill kill you,her and everyone else you love. so i advise you choose wisely

Before i could speak he hung the phone up.

I slowly put the phone down. my mouth of like " O.O" from shook.

I looked over at regene who was getting teary eyed.

"Y-your now going to kill me are you?" she said.

I didnt reply. 

I didnt know...

Should I?

Was i going to kill my girlfriend that i love dearly? or not do it and get me and my family killed?

I had alot to think about in under so little time.

........................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED!

PLEASE 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FAN!

THANKS!

LOVE YALL (MUAH!)

sorry for any mistaked or misspelled words!