Chapter 17 - I Will Not Forget You

1 Week Later

Roc's Funeral -

Regene

It Was Really Hard For Me To Be Here. In The Front Row Right Infront Of Rocs Casket. Tears Rolling Down My Cheecks And My Heart Alone. No More Roc. No More Of His Love. No More Of His Voice. No More Of His Touches Or Presence. But I Will NOT Forget Him. NEVER.

"We're gathered here today for the loss of Chersanto August.He had problems in his life,but underneath all of that he was a great ,sweet young man." The Pastor Spoke.

I Put My Face In My Hands And Began To Cry Harder. This Was Too Much,Too Much To Handle And Think About. I Wish I Could Take All Of This Back. Back To The Point When i First Met Him. I Wish He Would HAve Told Me About This From The Start. And He Could Have Gotten Help Sooner.But.....He Got Caught Up.

I Felt A Hand Rub My Back And I Slowly Filted My Head Up. It Was Ray.

"Its Ok Gene...Don't Cry,Love Your Gonna Get Through This and I'll Be With You The Whole Way. I Promise." He Said With A few Tears Forming In His Eyes.

I Laid My Head On His Shoulder And Hugged Him. What Would I Do WIthout Ray.?

"...We All WIll Die Some Point In Time Right? Even Though He Was Young,God Took Him For A Reason.He Was Placed On Earth For A Reason And Now It Was His Time To Leave This Earth For A Reason. But   Let His Love And Greatness Remain With Us And May He Rest In Peace." The Pastor Said Over The MicroPhone.

He Continued His Speech For About Another 10 Minutes And He Finished.

"At This Time Will Will Come Up To Chersanto's Casket And Say Our GoodByes So We'll Start With The First Row?"

I Was On Row 1 So I Got Up And Slowly Walked To The Casket With The Others WHo Where Sitting On My Row.

The Closer I Got To His Casket The More I Wanted To Break Down. Then Finally I Was Completely Infront Of It.

I Looked Down At His Pale Body. His Eyes Closed. His Arms Placed By His Side And His Body Lifeless.

"I'll miss you bro...if only you didnt kill yourself...we would have gotten out of the gang together,but ya know atleast we got rid of the bastard that put you in this posistion...rest in peace" ray said lowly,looking down.

After Ray Was Done. I spoke.

"Well..if your soul can hear me i just wanted to say, i-i i'll miss you and i'll never forget you. i dont really know what ill do the rest of my life without you. it all most feels like im literally dead because your not going to be with me. but for the time you where  here,im glad i got to be with you and know you. and i do NOT reget meeting you,I love you roc" I managed to say.

I Leaned Down and Kissed His Cold Fourhead.

When I looked Down At Him His Last Words Came To Me.

"No matter what i choose tonight,i want you to know that my choice is what i think is for the best and that i love you from the pit of my sould and all the way with my heart,and i want you to remember that." 

And I Will Remember That.

Ray Grabbed My Hand And I Looked Up At Him And He Gave Me A "Its gonne be alright" Smile.

I Nodded My Head.

Then he gentley pulled me back to my seat so the other people could vivsit his casket.

"Thanks Ray" I said.

He Looked at Me. "For?"

"Everything" 

Then he Put his arm over my shoulder and lightly hugged me. "Your Welcome Gene"

R.I.P Chersanto August. We Will all Miss you. :'(

...........................................................................................................

 Ok I know its short but it was just the funeral chapter. but we all know roc isn't dead foreal so yeah. but i hope yall enjoyed :) so please vote comment share and fan :) THANKS!