Chapter 3 - Hiden Secrets

The Next Morning

9:32 A.M

REGENE

I woke up in bed alone roc wasn't in bed.I got up did  my hieygen things and put on some white skinny jeans and a black "Run DMC" shirt,and headed downstairs,and roc wasnt there,I wasn't suprised though.i just shook my head and got out some cereal to eat for breakfast.I know somethings going on,i can just feel it.

ROC

"And we're killing this dude because?" i asked as prodigy pulled up infront of some old apartments.

"Ugh,we told you,J-money called earlier and said do we want our 2,000 back and i was like hell yeah so he said we needed to kill some dude named Christopher Brown i think thats his name" Princeton replied as he showed me a picture of the guy.

"Yeah and i advise we hurry up and get this shit over with" Ray said as he loaded his pistol.

I put the bandana over my mouth and loaded my gun also. "iight"

"You got the camara ready prince?" asked prod as he put his bandanna over his mouth.

"yeah" 

"IIght lets do this" ray said as he hoped out the car and we followed.

We ran up to the apartment number J-money gave ray and we bursted in that mother fucker like G-s And There it was,that Chris dude from the picture and some hoe.

"AHHH!" the girl screamed

"The fuck is this?" chris yelled as he stood up.

"SIT YO BLOND HEAD HAVING ASS DOWN!" i yelled as i pointed the gun at his fourhead.

He slowly sat back down.

"Can Yall just tell me why the fuck yall here?!!"  chris angrily asked.

"J-Money sent us" ray replied. "shoot this busta so we can go roc"

I looked at ray then back at the chris dude. "Learn not to fuck with J-money" I lowly said then pulled the trigger 2 times

"POW!! POW!!"

"AHHHHHH!" the girl yelled in fear as chris laid on the couch spilling blood.

Princeton quickly snapped the picture "LETS GO!" he yelled running out the door.

"THE POLICE ARE GONNA GET YALL MOTHER FUCKERS FOR THIS" the girl yelled as we ran out the door,but ray stopped when he heard her.

"Not if theres no one to tell them" He said back to her before shooting her.

"POW!" then she fell to the floor and he ran out the door,leaving chris and his hoe lifeless.

IN THE VAN

"RAY WHY YOU KIL HER!" I yelled pulling the bandanna off my mouth

"She was gonna call the police!" he yelled back

"SO?! WE HAD BANDANNAS ON DUMB ASS,SHE DIDNT KNOW WHO WE WHERE!"

"Oh....so i killed a female for nothing?" he sadly said

"aha im affraid so" Prod said while laughing

Ray looked like he saw a ghost...that dude hated killing women,no telling how long he's gonna feel guilty about this.

"damn it!" ray said snatching his bandanna off his face and putting his head in his hands.

I just shook my head.

"Good job though roc,you shot that niggah in a split secound" Prod said to me. "That should make up for making us loose 2,000 dollars but hey,aleast we getting it back!"

I just nodded my head. "when we gonna get the money?" i asked

"Now" he replied as he drove toward J-money's "Office"

*

*

*

*

*

*

1:55 P.M

REGENE

Since Roc Wasn't home I invited my friend Rhima Over Because i was bored as hell.

"So You ready for tomorrow?" Rhima excitedly asked with a big grin on her face.

I just stared blanky into space thinking about Roc.

"REGENE!" she yelled snapping in my face.

I Jumped out of my thoughts and looked at her "sorry what did you say?"

"I said,you ready for tommorrow?" she repeated.

"oh..um whats happening?" I said with a puzzled look.

"WHAT?! you cant forget! its our dance performance girl!"

"OH!!!! YEAH i almost forgot i was just thinking,but yeah im ready" i said putting on a half smile.

Rhima sighed and looked at me "Are you ok ?" she worriedly asked.

"yeah,why wouldnt i be?"

"Because,you seem down,you usually would be happy and talking so much but today your just,blah" Rhima answered.

"Its just that im worried about Roc,he's been acting funny lately like he came home late last night with a big ass duffel bagg,he said it was cloths..i know it aint not damn cloths" I said while rubbing my face.

"Did you check the bagg?" Rhima asked.

My eyes shot up at her. "No"

She gave me a "Really" look. "Then Check it if you thinks he's lieing!" she replied.

"I dont know rhima,thats invading his privatcey" I said looking down.

"Regene...just check it..and dont tell him,if its something other than cloths than you knows he's lieing to you.simple as that" she said back.

I sighed and slowly got up "ok fine" I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom and searched the room but no duffel bagg."where is it?" i asked myself.

Then my eyes met the bed and there was duffel bag sticking from under the it.I quickly grabbed it and picked it up "Damn!" i said,the bag was heavy as hell.now i know it aint cloths.

I walked back downstairs to rhima and threw the bagg infront of her. "can you open it" I asked her.

She humped her shoulders. "ok"

She bent down and slowly unzipped it while i closed my eyes. The sound of the zipper stopped and there was silence.

"What is its Rhima?" i asked still covering my eyes.

"Omg...." she lowly said while staring at inside the bag.

"What?!" i said not uncovering my eyes.

"Girl! your man rich!" she yelled taking some money out and counting it.

I quickly uncovered my eyes and looked down at the bagg....Money?!

"OMG!" I said and bent down infront of the bagg. "how the hell did he get all this money?!"

"does it matter?! i'd be happy if i was you!" rhima said looking at the money in shock.

"Why would he hide this from me?" in a worried tone while frowning.

Then all of a sudden the door swung open and roc walked through the door and his eyes widened when he saw us with the duffel bag.

"WTF REGENE!" he yelled dropping another duffel bag on the floor.

...................................................................................

Hope ya liked. Please vote,comment,and share this story please :) Thx :) (sorry for any mistakes)