chapter 7 - spending my last moments with you

ROC

My eyes slowly opened to bright light. I squinted my eyes and tried to sit up,but I quickly laid back down due to a horrible pain in my chest.

"Sir,you tave to be still." Some lady in a dotor suit said.

Where am i?

My eyes where still adjusting to the light.

"W-where am I?" I asked in a drained voice.

The doctor looked up at me "your in the hospital silly,you took a shot to the chest,4 inches away from your heart"

Then it all came back to that kill.damn I knew I should have followed my instints. But where was the crew?

"Did my friends get hurt?" I questioned the doctor once more.

"Friends,? I dint know about any friends,you where the only one rushed in here." She replied.

The he room door slowly opened,and another female doctor stuck her head in. "Um,we have a 'regene' here to see mr. August." She said as she stepped aside.

Then my love regene slowly walked in with a drained,red,puffy eyed face.

The doctor cleared her throat. "Um,we'll give yiy two some time to talked."

Then the two doctors walked out.

Regene looked up at me for a few secounds ,than finally sat in the chair beside me.

"R-roc I'm sorry,for everything,when you got shot yesterday I thought you where gone,I can't loose you,I stayed at this hospital the entire night,no food,no sleep all because I was worried about you,I can't help but think this whole thing is my fault." She said with tear filled eyes.

I know I was mad at her the other night but if I really love her,I can get over it,I know she can do some dumb shit some times but throught all of that I can never really be mad at her,I love her to death.

"No regene its not your fault,I shoukd have told you about the gang from the start,I'm the one who should be aplogizing." I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled a small smile but it shorttly tured back into cries.

"Bae whts wrong?"

She took a deep sigh at whipped her tears. "This is the last time I'm going to reallyget to be with you roc"

I frowned at her statement. The fuck was she talking about?

"What are you talking about" I questioned her.

"Your,your um little crew thibg got caught at your last kill and the police took themto jail,your going to w-when your good enought to leave the hospital" she said with her voice cracking.

Did she really just say what I think she said?

"Jail? " I asked in disbelief

She replied with a nod.

"How long?"

"11 months" she lowly replied.

My eyes widened. " 11 months?! That's almost a fucking year!"

" and I tried to see if I would be able to bail you out with the money you made but they wouldn't let be because they knew where it came from,roc I'll die without you!" She said as she poured herself on me.

I clinged at the pain.

She quickly puled away "omg I'm sorry"

I gently pulled her back down "no,its ok fuck the pain"

She laid her head on my chest and began to wheep silently.

I kissed her fourhead and loked at the white ceileing. I wanted to cry so fucking badly,not because I was going to jail,but because I was going to be away from regene so long.

"Roc,I promise I'll visit you every visiting day" she said through tears.

I rubbed her hair and let a tear drop down my check,but I quickly whipped it away.

"I love you regene"

She looked up at me with a tear covered face, "I love you to baby"

I pulled her in the hospital bed with me,forgetting about the pain. "Don't forget me"

"I won't,trust me"

I whipped the tear from her check with my thub and kissed her softly on the lips

We laid there for a few minutes holding each other.

10 minutes later...

I looked down to see her sleeping on my chest,she looked so worn out,I love this girl so much and I'm only going to be able to see her beautiful face on visiting hours,annd its all because of that fucking gang I got caught up in.

...........................................................................................

I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER,ITS SHORT BECAUSE IM WRITING FROM A TABLET,BUT PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW,THANKS