chapter 14 - The choice

THE NEXT DAY

REGENE

It's Been wierd since yesterday.that call was scary.I know i shouldnt be scared because i know roc would never hurt me but i keep having this feeling that something is gonna go wrong. He has been acting wierd and distant all day. 

I sat on the couch with my wounded legg on a pillow as i watched re-runs of catfish on MTV.

My attention was taken away by footsteps comming down the stairs. I turned be head back to see roc walking straight towards the kietchen not even saying a word to me.

Isighed. "Roc,are you ok?" i asked lowly.

He stopped and looked at me. "y-yeah im cool" he said grabbing a coke and going back up the stairs before i could say anything else.

I rolled my eyes and put my attention back on the tv.

ROC

I tried not saying much to regene all day,I dont know what to do. what to say or what to think. I have a big decison to make by the end of tommorrow and today is almost over with. I don't want to loose regene and even worse be the one who killed her. i would live life feeling bad everyday knowig "I" killed her. and i cant loose my other loved ones or my own life "AND" regene put together. UGH! what do i do?!

I plopped on my bed and took a sip of my coke and thought.

"damn this is too much" i said to myself.

Flashes of regene and my family ran through my mind.

Her dead and me stabbing her,me killing my family. Me getting shot and killed right in front of everyone i love,regene and my family getting shot before my eyes and.

I snapped out of my thoughts and yelled in anger and threw my drink can at the walll with all my might ,causing the drink to splash over the wall and some onto the carpet. I balled up my fist and shut my eyes tight and cleched my jaws.

What was i gonna do? what was i gonna choose? i dont know but i had to do it fast or somebody was gonna die pretty soon.

DOWNSTAIRS _REGENE

As i continued to watch tv i herd a thud and roc yell upstairs,i didnt bother to go and check on him because i knew he was probably thinking about last night.

Then the door bell rang.

"UGh!" i groaned grabbing my crutches and hoping over to the door then pulling it open.

I was startled a little.

There stood ray barly able to stand and blood dripping from his busted lip and the side of his head.

Even though he shot me and pulled a gun out on roc,i still had the sympathy for him.

"omg! ray! what happened!" i said dropping my crutches and pulling him to the couch. (Of course i hopped.)

He laid across the couch barely keeping his eyes open. "J-J-money...

He began barely above a whisper but he coughed.

I sat on beside him. "He what ray!" i said.

He coughed again and weakly raised his shirt up.

"Oh my goodness" i said covering my mouth.

His stomach was covered with blood and it looked like some one had whipped him or something.

"J-money did this?!" i said.

He slowly nodded his head and coughed some more.

I quickly jumped up and hopped over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water,a towel and some alcohol from under the cupboard.

I  hopped back over to him and whipped the blood from his face with the towel. "Its ok ray,its ok" i soflty said tearing up.

I Felt bad to see ray all beat up like this. I gues J-money was going to do something bad to him since he didnt break everyone from jail after all.

I Took the top off of the water bottle with my shaking hand and put it to his lips.

He slowly drank some and moved his head slightly signaling he didnt want any more.

I sat the water bottle down.

"Ok ray,this is gonna sting...alot" i said looking back down at him whipped up stomach.

I Grabbed the alcohol and unscrewed the top off then took a deep breath then began to pour it over his stomach.

His yells began to fill the house.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

I fliched alittle then stopped pouring. "Thats gonna hep the cuts from getting infected." i said whiping the extra alcohol off of him with the towel then pulling his shirt back down.

His breathing was heavy and uneven and his eyes where closed.

"R-regene....before he did this....." he coughed between his sentence. "He told me that r-roc had until tonight at 10:00 t-to make his choice,im sorry" he said talking lowly.

My heart began to pound and beat through my chest.

"w-what? but h-

I was cut off by roc running down the steps,nearly falling.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" he said eyeing ray and me covered with his blood.

Tears where pouring from my eyes by now. "you have untill 10:00 roc" i said looking at the floor.

"Is he ok? and what are you talking about?" he said.

"He is fine roc,and he got beat by J-money...he also came here to tell me that you have untill 10:00 to make you choice" i said lowly.

Roc didn't reply for a few second.

He came over to me and hugged me tightly.

I cried into his chest. "Please dont kill me roc!"

He kissed my fourhead. "shhh baby shh" he said in a cracked voice,i could tell he was on the erge of tears.

ROC

At this point  i don't know if i will or will not kill her but i only have 3 and a half hours to figure it out.

Life isn't easy in the gang buisness,thats why if i had a choice i would re-wind 3 years and never had joined, like my dumb idiot teenage self did. But now that im deep into this shit,its not easy and all about the money anymore..this shit is real.

........................................................................................................................

DAMN! WHAT WILL ROC DO? SHIDDD YOU GONNA HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! SO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE! THANKS! :) (SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR MISSPELLED WORDS!)