A Dragoneer's Silver Lining

Story begins in the next chapter (Chapter One).

Summary:

Normally, when one hears the word ‘Dragon’ almost anyone—well, everyone will immediately think of a gigantic fire-breathing monstrous beast at least five times the size of an elephant.

Yup, that was what Scott had in mind as well.

As a Dragoneer, he will be immediately judged by how nicely his namesake sounded and by how well his Dragon complements him. Unfortunately for him, that’s where things become a challenge. His name is Scott Pengadorn (yes, Pengadorn) and his Dragon was a puny non fire-breather with the size of at least two horses. One can’t even tell what’s more ridiculous, his name or his Dragon.

He might as well be the first reject ever in the only Society of Dragoneers but that won’t stop him from being a Dragoneer, the kind his kingdom doesn’t want, but the kind his kingdom needs.

Copyright © 2012 M. N. Leuca

All Rights Reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, “A Dragoneer's SIlver Lining” including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patens Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and the creator of this work (M. N. Leuca) and an unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copy is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorney’s fees and court costs. 

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The Infringer can go to jail.