Chapter 1

Hoodies POV

I sat quietly on the porch enjoying my surrounding. The birds chirping, the with whistling of the wind blew like a song, the lushes grass, and the way the sun was rising up from behind the trees, with it's autumn leaves, was breath taking. It was beautiful. Slenderman stepped outside sitting next to me. We both sat there quietly for a while. It was peaceful until...

"Jeff!" A female vocie yelled, obviously Jane.

I sighed and walked in to see what was wrong. When I did, I saw Jane trying to kill Jeff, but with no such luck. I rolled my eyes behind my mask. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Masky tripped Toby down the stairs, and this caused Toby's goggles to get cracked up. He was pissed. Great. Why? Just why? I helped up Toby, quickly trying to get his mind on something else besides Masky. Soon enough, Slenderman took care of it.
"Stop this foolishness! When will you all learn to grow up?" Slenderman asked.
I knew he wasn't talking to me or Toby. It stayed quiet, until Slenderman shook his head leaving the house once more. Once again, he is disappointed in us. Jeff glared over at Jane and Jane glared back. I rolled my eyes again and looked over at Toby, who seemed upset. Maybe because he thinks he's a disappointment to him... Poor Toby. I sighed and sat in the kitchen with Toby behind me. I reached into my hoodie pocket and pulled out a pair of Toby's goggles that I held on to for him. He grabbed them and put them on.
"T-Thanks...," Toby said slowly.
"He's not disappointed in you, Toby," I said.
"Are y-you sure?" Toby ticked.
"Positive."
Toby got up and left out the door, as Masky walked in bumping Toby. I glared at him behind the mask I wore. Masky, on the other hand, sat in front of me.
"So Brian, would you like to come on the mission our so called 'boss' wants me to do? He said I could bring someone," Masky sneered.
"I thought I told you not to use my real name," I growled.
"Oh you did. I just don't give a fuck," Masky chuckled.
"Fine, and if you call me Brian again, your going to get more than bruises," I warned.
"You know, that's why I like you Hoodie. But you better be carful with your threats, because I might just slip into your room," Masky, obviously glaring at me.
I just smirked behind the mask I wore. It seems Masky and I understand each other, but that's nothing more than a lie. Masky won't ever understand me as I won't understand him. Were to different to understand. The only think I understand about him is that his a professional when it comes to killing and insane. I just don't understand why he likes to kill people slowly and painfully. I hate watching him kill the people we are assigned to kill. At time I just want to shoot the in the head and end it. Masky and I stayed quiet until Jeff came in. I shudder as he did.
"Hey Jeffery," Masky said calmly.
"Tim," Jeff said back, and I knew that pissed off Masky.
Honestly Masky and I might be smart skilled fighters but we both knew how strong Jeff is. He not as strong as me but I'd rather not face him. Masky on the other hand is just as strong as Jeff. If they start a fight it will get messy. Masky might have the advantage though. He can use anything as a weapon, as can I. I was surprised Masky controlled his anger, but I knew if Masky didn't stand up to him then he'll just be mouthy.
"Really smile child, that all? Ha! Calling me by my real name doesn't bother me that much, but it sure dose bother Hoodie," Masky smirked, looking at me.
I ignore him looking straight at Jeff who was pissed. I got up and stood at the door.
"Tell me when your ready to go Masky because I just want to get the thing over with," I stated walking out the door and towards my room.
I stop at my door and thought for a minute. Masky and Jeff are insane and professional at killing. Always do it slow and painfully. I entered my room shaking my head. I shut the door behind me and clasped on my bed with a sigh. Jeff dislikes Slenderman and Masky dose get rebellious at times. I bet they can understand each other better than I can. Oh well, but if they try to tag team Slenderman...poor Sally. That won't happen with Sally around and Jane. Jeff and Jane are always at war and Masky loves Sally. Masky will never hurt Sally in any way.
I yawned and grabbed a book from my self and looked at it. 'The Westing Games' was the title. It was thin. I wonder were this came from. Eh I hope it better than the other book I read. I opened the book and began to read. As I read I got lost within the book. I was on the last chapter, when a knock came to my door. I put the book down and came face to face with Masky.
"Let's go!" Masky almost said cheerfully.
We left out the door and walked into the woods. It was nice and dark. I was to quiet for my liking. I turn my head towards Masky a bit.
"What's are target?" I asked.
"It's a family of 3," Masky smirked behind the mask.
"Some times I wonder if your real sane at time," I whispered.
"I'm sane right now," Masky chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and continued are way. Once out of the woods Masky stopped me.
"What," I asked.
"Take off your mask and meet me at that store over there in a hour. It's going to be a bit until they fall asleep," Masky whispered removing his mask.
"What are we going to do in the mean time?" I asked removing my mask.
"I don't know about you but I'm going to get a few cigs and shit," Masky answer leaving me there.
I shook my head and left the park. Once I arrived I saw a young girl with h/c hair, e/c eyes, a f/c hoodie, and jeans. It looked like she was crying from the distance. The moon light the sky as I hid behind the sign. I looked over and saw her just sitting there on the swings with her hands covering her e/c eyes. Who was she? Why was she upset? I slowly approached her. Then I stepped on something with a snap. The girl looked up at me then ran. And she was fast. I watched as she ran off. I sighed and walked up to the store waiting for Masky. It wasn't long until Masky came up with a cig in his mouth. Figure. Masky and I walked off to start are mission.