Chapter 14: Zoo Birds

A/N:

I finally updated! I wasn't planning on updating tonight actually, but I decided it was time to update again. I was stuck trying to figure out a good date for Logan and Bella, and I think this is a cute one.  ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I WROTE IT IN A LITTLE OVER 30 MINUTES! It's just a small filler for something...... BIG! For those of you who are asking for the ship names and who they are for, here they are:

Nella= Niall+Bella

Biam= Bella+Liam

Bogan= Bella+Logan

Hemily= Harry+Emily

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

KIK; 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~Rebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I glanced in the mirror one last time. Was I to dressed up? No. Yes. No. Yes. I kept contradicting myself. I wanted this relationship with Logan to be..... like a normal relationship. I wasn't dating someone famous. I pushed my brown hair back into a loos ponytail. My white fedora was placed on top of my head. It paired well with my pale pink sundress, and brown leather gladiator shoes.

Logan had called me last night to tell me what the plans were. He was going to pick me up at 5 in the evening. We were going to go to the zoo. You might be thinking "What a childish place to go" Well I think it's.... cute. I'm not used to being able to go out to public places with a date. With Liam and Niall I had to worry about fans. With Logan, I can just take it slow, and enjoy our date.

The clock on my table beeped 4:55. I brushed some mascara that had gotten onto my lower eyelid away. Feeling satisfied, I left my bedroom and walked into the hallway. I crept past the kitchen and den, not sure if anyone was there. I didn't want to tell Maddie and Emily that it was a date. They still think me and Niall were going to get together. Suddenly, Hunter began to bark as he saw me. My hand grasped the door handle.

"Where are you going?" I heard someone ask me. I looked over my shoulder to see Maddie sitting on the couch beside Emily. They both had smirks on their faces. "You are very dressed up" Maddie pointed out my sundress.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going out with a friend" I replied as I adjusted my brown leather messenger bag.

"Just a friend? Or a date?" Emily asked.

I sighed. "It's a date, but-"

"Tell us everything!" Maddie exclaimed. "Where did you meet? Where is he taking you?" she asked me curiously.

I leaned up against the door. "His name is Logan. He had a thing between us when I lived in Oregon. I found out he goes to the same university as me, so he asked me out. We are actually going to the L.A. zoo."I said with a grin.

"That is such a cute place to go on a first date" Emily commented with a grin. "Harry is taking me to a movie latter, Maddie and Chris are coming with us" she added.

"Awesome" I glanced at my silver watch dangling on my wrist. "I should get going. Logan will be waiting. Have fun though" I could hear them shouting bye as I left the apartment. My gladiator shoes hit the pavement outside the apartment building. I spotted Logan's silver Tesla right away. He was leaning against the passenger side door, looking down at his phone. I smiled, and adjusted my brown leather bag on my shoulder before I strode over to him.