Chapter 19: Not To Close

A/N:

Yay! Another chapter! So, I have put up the prologue for Switching Directions. The first chapter will either be up latter tonight or tomorrow. I am so excited to start that story. Please make sure that you go and check it out. Please remember to not put who you ship the most in the chapter. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

ALSO, I want to hear what YOU GUYS want to happen in the story. DO NOT POST WHAT YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS! I WILL TAKE SUGGESTIONS IN TWEETS, KIKS, EMAILS AND MESSAGES! If you comment it, I may or may not see it, and it will just get mixed up with all the other comments! Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemoLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Niall's P.O.V.~

I stared at Bella as we walked down the sidewalk together. The afternoon sun was shinning down on her. Her brown wavy hair glistened in the sunlight. Her tan complexion looked gold. Her eyes ere sparkling. She was absolutely perfect. "So how long until we leave for Australia?" she asked me curiously.

"You still want to go?" I asked. I had thought that she was going to back out for some reason. Bella just nodded.

 "Yeah, is that OK?" she asked slightly worried.

"Oh it's fine" I said quickly so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "I just thought that you would change your mind because of Logan" I said looking down and kicking a rock with my converse as we walked.

"Me and Logan agreed to remain as friends" As Bella said this, my spirits rose. There was still a chance that me and her could be together! "But i've decided to take a break from dating for a while" Bella glanced at me for a second, then turned her attention back to Hunter who was walking a few feet in front of us. At least I knew that she wasn't going to be dating any other guys. We would be spending a few weeks together in Australia. I had time to get her back again.

"So when are we leaving?" she asked again.

"In 3 days, on Monday" I told her. We crossed the street towards the dog park. Hunter began to get giddy as he saw where we were going.

"What exactly are we doing there?"

"Well" I began as we stepped onto the grass. "There is para-sailing, surfing, some theme parks, I was thinking about going to a place to ride dolphins, we can rent a boat, and of course me and the lads have some interviews and shows, but we will have plenty of free time" I reassured her as We found a spot on the grass to sit.

Bella unclipped the black leash from Hutner's collar, and let the Australia Shepherd roam free, but he stayed close to us.  "What are you most excited about?" I asked her as we layed down on the green fresh grass.

"I don't know" Bella replied honestly. "Probably the beach, or being able to surf..... or being able to hang out with you" she mumbled the last part. I glanced at her. She was blushing red. I just smiled happily. She wanted to be with me. Maybe not like I did, but she still wanted to hang out with each other. That was a start.

"Come on" Bella said standing up. "Let's go walk around the park" I stood up, brushing off my jeans. Hunter followed us as we walked across the grass. "Oooh Swings" Bella said. I looked over to where she was pointing. An empty playground was in the middle of the park. Hunter ran over there ahead of us, and began to sniff around the slide.