Chapter 3: Fall In Love Again?!

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I didn't know I was going out of town until last Thursday. I didn't have much time to pack and get prepared and stuff. I totally forgot about Wattpad in all of the chaos. I was going to write while I was on vacation, but I went Cross Country skiing and strained my arm on a fall. Then the next day I went Alpine Skiing, and I actually injured my shoulder, when my ski pole jammed between two bones. It's nothing really serious, it is just really bruised and really sore. So it is a little bit harder to type. But it should be better soon! Anyways, HERE IS THE CHAPTER!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Niall's P.O.V.~

I was officially sick. I had spent the last half of the plane ride in the bathroom sick. I don't know what came over me! I am usually great on planes. I just have this..... feeling in my stomach that makes me feel dizzy. I can't get over it. Maybe it's the thought of being in the same city as Bella. I don't honestly know.

"Niall, it's time to get off the plane" Paul knocked on the bathroom door. I took a breath, trying to stay calm, and opened the door. "Are you OK?" asked a worried looking Paul.

"Yeah" I said quickly and pushed past him. Everyone else was off the plane. I looked at my seat to find it empty. Somebody must have grabbed my stuff. I made my way towards the front of the cabin, and climbed off. The sun blinded me, so I slipped on my Raybans. I took a deep breath of fresh air. 

Suddenly, i spotted Harry. Over one arm he had his bag, and over his other arm was my bag. He looked up at me and offered a smile as I came over. "You doing OK?" he asked handing me my bag. I nodded and gripped the leather strap of the bag.

"LIAM!" A voice screeched. I knew that voice all to familiarly. Me, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all groaned. Chloe.

"I think i'm going to be sick again" I muttered to Harry. He let out a small laugh. The blonde hair girl had emerged from a black SUV, and was launching herself into Liam's arms. Through Chloe's blonde hair, I could see Liam with a genuine smile on his face. It disgusted me. I could feel Harry squeezing my shoulder as he noticed my expression.

I shifted my gaze off towards the city. I could see a large portion of L.A. from here. She was out there somewhere. I just needed some hope, and a little bit of luck.

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"AH!!!!!" I could hear Maddie screaming from her room. Me and Emily looked at each other confused. It was the next day, and we were sprawled out on the couch watching Toy Story. "AH!!!!!!" Maddie screamed again, but it was louder, and I could tell she was running towards us. I was right because a few seconds latter she tripped over a recliner running into the room. She didn't even flinch, she just climbed back up, and sat on the couch bouncing up and down.

"What is it?" I asked her confused. I hadn't seen her this happy since the bachelor season finale.

"I GOT TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" She screamed. OK, I know you must be pretty confused. Yes. Maddie is.... sort of a directioner. I mean she loves the music, but doesn't no much about them besides their names. So she really doesn't know that I dated Niall or Liam. Emily gave me a confused look. I gave hear a look to not say anything. "You must be pretty confused" she said. "OK, so I was working on some stuff for work, when I heard they were giving away tickets on the radio!" she said all giggly. "So I called and I WAS THE 10th CALLER!" she exclaimed.

"AAAAANND I GOT 3 OF THEM SO WE CAN ALL GO!" Maddie squealed. Emily gave me a panicking look. Maddie was to happy with her screaming to notice our expressions. Maddie left the room still screaming.