Chapter 27: Getting A Little High

Kik: 1DLemonLime

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"And what would that be" I asked Chloe.

"I want you to just leave. just get away from the boys. Don't stay in contact" Chloe said taking a step closer to me.

"And if I don't?" I asked her, as I narrowed my eyes.

"Then i'll just have to release the tape of Liam, and tell Niall what you guys did" she smirked at me. I was tired of this.

"No" I said. Chloe stood there, her eyes wide. She was.... shocked.

"What did you just say?" she asked, her voice racking.

"Are you deaf? I said No" I informed her firmly.  "Go ahead, tell everyone. I'm not going to live my life in a lie. Unlike you, I care about people close to me. I don't get places in life by blackmailing people." I snapped at her.

This caused Chloe to take a slight step back. "You REALLY don't want to be doing that" She said, trying to sound strong, but failing. "I can just release the tape of me and Liam"

"Yeah, and who cares. It would be better than living a life in the shadows. Lot's of sex tapes come and go. It would just be the same with Liam's. Do you have anything else to Say?  I'm not even upset, angry or hurt anymore. I'm just tired of putting more effort than I receive. I'm tired of holding on for nothing. I'm tired of believing all of your lies. I'm tired of you proving me wrong every time. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed again." I said, narrowing my eyes at the American girl.

"I-I- You ccan't" Chloe whined. She had given up hope. It was done.

"Watch me" I hissed to her. I brushed past her, and headed towards the stairs to the deck. Chloe didn't follow me up. The sun blinded me as I walked outside. I slipped on my black sunglasses over my eyes. The only thing left on the deck was my bag. Everyone else had already gathered their stuff, and met on the dock.

I stepped off of the deck, onto the dock. As I walked up the wooden dock, I could see Emily standing at the end. "Where is everyone?" I asked her as I approached her.

"They went back to the hotel. There is a car to take you to the doctor. I'm just tagging along" Emily replied.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked her as we walked over to the SUV.

"Yes" Emily said as she climbed into the back seat. "It's not to far from here, only about 5 minutes in land. You just need a checkup" she added. I sighed, and got in beside her.

"Ready?" asked the driver.

"Yes" Emily said. The car lurched away form the dock. I didn't have any idea how Chloe would get back to where she was staying, but frankly I didn't care. "So how did your conversation go with the devil?" asked Emily, referring to my conversation with Chloe.

"She tried to blackmail me." I informed her with a robot. "I told her I wasn't going to play her games anymore, and she could spread the video and information, and it would be better than living a lie".

"Wait, what video, and what information did she have on you?" Emily asked. I began to tell her everything. Emily is just one of those people that you can't lie to. "Wait a second' Emily said as I finished. "You and Liam kissed?" she asked, missing basically everything that I had just told her. 

'Yes, it was a mistake" I sighed. "Can we just, not talk about it" I said. Emily didn't say anything else. I began to feel dizzy. I squeezed my eye shut for the rest of the car ride.