Chapter 23: Back To The Start

A/N:

Woohoo! It's finally summer! I am so excited! I have so many vacations this summer, and some great things planned for Wattpad.  Beware, there are some..... interesting things coming up in the next few chapters. Please remember NOT to post who you ship the most in the comments below. I hope that you enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

OH! One quick thing! So, I decided I AM going to do a story collaboration. It will be posted on either my account, or someones. So, I am looking for someone to write it with. All I need is to know is your name, age (If you want to give it away), how often you are on Wattpad, if you write stories that much, and a writing sample (Nothing fancy is needed). You can message me this on Wattpad, or email it to me at lollypop689@gmail.com. Thanks again!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Liam's P.O.V.~

I just stared at my phone as it rang again. How could i have been so stupid? Why hadn't I blocked Chloe's number? I looked at Bella. "I swear Bella, I haven't been talking to her" I tried to explain, not wanting to get her upset.

"I know" she said with a half smile. "Just see what she wants" I could see Niall squeeze her hand. A pang of jealousy rushed through me. The boat was silent except for the lapping of the water against the sides. I sighed, and tapped 'Answer'.

"What do you want?" I said into the speaker.

"Jeez, not that nice of an answer to someone you used to date" Chloe's American accent rang through my phone into my ear.

"Cut to the chase Chloe. I'm busy"

"You mean being on a boat. You don't seem that busy" she said with a fake sweetness in her voice. I froze. How the hell did she know where I was, let alone what I was doing. "Just thought i'd call to let you know, i'm in Australia to."

"What's that to me?" I hissed.

"Well, I.... have a video, that you might not know I have" she said. What was she talking about?

~Emily's P.O.V.~

I could tell by just looking at Bella, that she was upset that Chloe was calling. I had to do something for her. I stood up, and walked over the Liam. i quickly snatched the phone out of his hand. "Listen Chloe. You better fuck off. Nobody on this planet would want you around. You are starting to just sound needy."

"Jeez Emily" I heard the American girl say. "Why do you just have to cause so much trouble" she said in fake sadness. This girl was REALLY pissing me off

"Some people call me a trouble-maker. Wrong, I am a bitch who speaks the truth and won't put up with your shit." I hissed to her. I could hear Louis snickering.

"Come on Emily. Are you honestly handing out with them still? I think in a few months, you and Harry will be split like me and Liam did"

"You can always tell when someone is jealous of you, if they only speak when they have something negative to say." I rolled my eyes. Chloe didn't say anything for a minute.

"Well don't go crying when Harry breaks up with you cause your no pretty enough, or he finds someone that will satisfy his.... needs"

I had had enough of this a LONG time ago. "The reason why I speak my mind, and the reason why I get aggressive is because I believe that when negative energy is directed towards you, you need to get rid of it as soon as possible. And most importantly, you need to redirect back from whence it came. In my opinion choosing the higher road and ignoring it is bullshit. Why? Because what ends up happening is that you bottle that negativity inside of you. You carry it. It burdens you. It doesn't just disappear."