Chapter 24: Vandalized

A/N:

Yay. I updated again! To clear a few questions up about the contest: It will be open for applications until Saturday. The story sample shouldn't be just a paragraph long. I need to really get a feel of how you write, so I know if it's something that I could work with. Telling me you have a story on your profile is fine, as long as you think it expresses who you are as a writer. For those of you who didn't read the last Author's note, the contest is: Basically to find a person to do a collaboration story with. I need your name, age, how often you are on wattpad, and a writing sample. You can either email it to me at lollypop689@gmail.com or message it to me on Wattpad. 

Please remember not to post who you ship the most in the comments. Please enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

Kik; 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I started to feel a little dizzy. "What kind of dirt do you mean?" I asked him. Why the hell did Chloe have to show up in our lives like this.

"It's honestly nothing" Liam tried to convince me. "It was just something between me and Chloe that Chloe wanted to talk about right now" he said shakily. Liar.

"Seriously Liam, don't start to fucking lie with me now" I hissed to him. Liam looked down guilty.

"I don't know if you really want to know Bella. It's a little-"

"Just tell me" I insisted to him. Liam sighed, and avoided eye contact with me.

"She has a video of us you know.... " Liam pressed his hands together for a second. I stared at him blankly, then a light bulb went off in my head.

"Oh." i said. I should have realized that sooner. "Wait. Gross" I said suddenly realizing what he had been saying. "Why would anyone want to videotape THAT?" I motioned towards Liam. "No offense but that's a little psychotic"

Liam looked at me oddly. 'So your not mad?" he asked. That was a good question. Was I mad?

"No" I said, not knowing if that was what I was really feeling. "I mean, we weren't together" I laughed slightly trying to break the awkward tension. Liam didn't say anything. "Right?" I asked him again. Liam looked down at the water. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zayn looking at us from his spot on the boat. He was obviously listening. "Oh God" I said to Liam as I stood up. 'When the hell did it happen?" I asked him, tyring to keep calm.

"Well" Liam said rubbing his neck. "The night that you left" No no no no. This could NOT be happening. Not again.

"So basically you cheated on ME?" I said so confused.

"No I-"

"It was a rhetorical question Liam. We weren't really over. We were taking a BREAK!" I yelled at him frustrated.

Liam stood up, trying to calm me down. "Look Bella, I didn't mean to, it just-"

"Let me stop you right there Liam. Fuck You for cheating on me. Fuck you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he’d gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Fuck you. This isn’t about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned. You killed me" I shouted at him. Liam stood there, his face pale.