Chapter 5: The One That Got Away

A/N:

Just want to say one thing that is seriously starting to piss me off. People REALLY need to stop arguing in the comments. I'm not blind, I read ever single one that says "UPDATE OR I WILL DIE", I don't need people  telling others to shut up and stop bothering me! It is not bothering me when people are trying to be encouraging. However, when people do it RIGHT AFTER I post the chapter is obnoxious. I HAVE A LIFE. That means it takes time to write a chapter, it doesn't take three seconds like some people think it does. I read everyone's comments, and it really pisses me off sometimes. Thank you to those few of you that are encouraging about my writing, it means a lot to me.

Just another thing, people for some reason want my twitter. I never really use it for anything.... But I guess if people want to follow it i might as well start doing something with it like posting spoilers or updates or something. Anyways! It is 1DLemonLime1 .

ALSO! The contest is still going. Some people still seem confused about it. A ONE SHOT IS BASICALLY A VERY SHORT STORY. It is only like 2 pages long. I have already gotten some entries, and started to read them. They have been REALLY good so far, and it will be hard to choose which ones to put into the collection! Keep sending them in thought!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca 

~Niall's P.O.V. (An Hour Earlier)~

I stood outside the arena, the warm evening air swirled around me. After the fight with Liam, I didn't know what to do. I wanted prove that Chloe had been lying, but I also wanted to see Bella. Suddenly, the back door of the arena opened. I turned expecting to see someone from security, but was surprised to find Harry standing there. He shut the door behind him, and stood beside me. 

After a moment of silence, he opened his mouth. "Are you going to talk to Bella?" he asked me raising an eyebrow curiously.

I just shook my head. "She probably wouldn't want to talk to me. I bet she has moved on. Anyways, if I wanted to find her, I wouldn't know where to start" I reminded him, Suddenly, Harry reached into his pocket, and took out a ripped piece of paper, and handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked him as I opened the folded sheet. On it was an address. "How did you get this?" I raised an eyebrow at Harry.

"Bella works for a hospital, and her personal information was on the website" he explained.

"Why would you find this for me?" I asked him. Harry looked at me like I was crazy.

"Because we are like brothers. I can't stand seeing you upset." He said. Harry went inside without a word. Would she really want to see me or not? I stared at the white paper. Taking a deep breath, I took out my phone and called a cab.

Liam and Chloe had already left to go back to the hotel early to..... spend time together, if you know what I mean. The rest of the lads were probably playing video games in the dressing room. I leaned up against the brick wall, and waited for five minutes, my mind blank. Suddenly, a cab pulled up in front of the gate. I grabbed my bag from the cold ground and slung it over my shoulder as I ran towards the cab. As I slid into the back seat, the driver turned around.

"Where to?" he asked in a gruff voice. I handed him the piece of paper. He looked at it and pulled onto the road, as he started towards the address. I slipped my white headphones out of my bag. They were attached to my phone. I put them on, and pressed shuffle on my music, and tried to pass time.

I know you need a friend, someone you can talk to. Who will understand what you're going through When it comes to love, there's no easy answer Only you can say what you're gonna do