Chapter 28: Elevator Romance

A/N:

I am just doing an author's note for this chapter because I have a few important things to say. For those of you who don't read the messages that I send out to all my fans, or don't follow me on twitter, then you probably don't know what has been happening the past 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago, The Starbucks Girl was deleted for some reason. I am currently still in contact someone with the Wattpad Support team to try and restore it. This means I lost over 33,000 votes, and all of my 3.5 millions reads. I would appreciate it if you could all and go vote for it and comment on it, anything would help. This is the reason that I haven't been posting Cali. Girl. However, I will be back to posting my regular chapters again. Thank you all so much for the encouraging comments and support. Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1 (Be sure to follow. I give updates about Wattpad and stories, and I also do spoilers on here!)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

The buzzing of my phone filled my ears. I groaned, and shoved a pillow over my head to block it out. The buzzing only seemed to get louder. I sighed, and reached for my phone, but I didn't open my eyes. When I felt the smooth surface of my white iPhone, I sat up in my bed, and grabbed it. Rubbing my eyes, I unlocked my phone. It was a text from Niall.

Nialler: Sooooo, I was thinking that we could go out today? Since you promised yesterday..... I have a great plan ;).

I smiled. Maybe going out today with Niall would help me get rid of the stress. I was supposed to get my medicine from the doctor's today, but I could always pick it up tomorrow, or have Emily do it. I texted back.

Me: Sure! What time?

Niall texted back instantly.

Nialler: How about I pick you up in 30 minutes. It's already 11, so that gives us a lot of time.

Wait! It was already 11? I honestly never slept that late. I looked over at Emily's bed. It was empty. She must have left somewhere already.