Obviousness

A/N: I can't believe this is the second last chapter. It's so sad. Stay tuned for the final chapter of TNS: 6 Years On as well as its sequel. I am on the middle of writing the final chapter now and let me tell you now. You Guys are going to love it.......maybe it's kind of sad. Now I'm giving too much away.

I'm actually going to start tearing up writing the last one but I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I love writing it. It's an awesome sequel too- I already have ideas. Thanks for reading and for being such amazing fans guys. After the finale, there will be a preview chapter of the sequel as well as 'ACKNOWLEDGMENTS'. Thanks guys. Keep reading,

Xxx

Briar POV
I cut myles off wanting and knowing what he is going to say although I already knew what the answer was. We keep kissing and kissing and kissing just keeping in our minds that we are just continuing on from before. Our pre-engagement session. I pull away and hold his head close to mine
"I love you.....so much myles. Words can't explain" I tell him and he smiles pulling me back in for more rough kisses until he realises that he should probably give me the ring. The ring was gorgeous! It was so big and shiny but I don't really care to be honest. It's just a symbol to signify us as a couple. Myles and me are amazing together and like he said- I can't imagine my life without him either.
We finish our kisses and then decide to head back to the campsite or at least that's what I think!
"Babe. We need our own time so I've booked a hotel. We will leave now and I have our bags packed all ready. In the morning we will head straight home. There are the others now" he says excitedly and I smile looking up at him and kissing him one more time
"Hey guys!!" Alex says with Chloe in he arms. Chloe and he other kids must be exhausted. It's like 9 at night:
"Hey! We're engaged!!" I say grinning from ear to ear as I stare at myles again.
"Oh my god congratulations!!!" Britt says giving us both a hug and it soon turns into a series of hugs from the cast and the kids. It's pretty adorable.
"Thanks guys. We have booked a hotel so we are staying there and then meeting you guys back in Toronto tomorrow" I tell them and Trevor smirks
"Hotel hey?? Ok you kids go have fun. Bye!! Congrats" he says and I laugh running off with myles

~~
I am sitting on the bed we have in from of the gorgeous view we have in front of us. We place the do not disturb sign on out door and then that's when the fun begins. We start kissing and kissing getting more rougher and rougher each time until eventually every piece of my clothing has been taken off. I let myles start off on me first ad as moves his hand around my soft and clean body I can't help but smiles. It's feels so good. But I know it's about to get a lot better.

I'm slaying in my bra and underwear with my hands ruffled through his hair as he starts placing his hand up and around my back looking at me first and once he gets a sense of approval, unclips my bra strap undone and throws it along the floor. I groan as he massages my breasts and eventually making me so turned on. He moves slowly further and further more down my body and reaches my lace lined black underwear- hesitating a bit before slowly removing them after I once again nod. He starts fingering me a couple of times and at this point I can't hold any longer.
"Oh my god myles. You are so good! Yes keep it up babe. Please this is amazing" I scream as he continues to pleasure me. After a few minutes at the area of "down there" I smirk as we continue to kiss Each other and knowing that it's my turn to pleasure him next.

"Take me" is all I can let out sighing deeply from our little activity. Myles looks at me and raises an eyebrow smirking
"You sure?" He asks and I nod
"Positive"

~~
Brittany POV
"Kids. Bed. Nowwwwww" I say bending over in pain. That was weird.
"Are you alright mummy?" Riley asks as we arrive at our tent
"Yeah I'm fine. Just lets get some sleep now sweetie" I say to her as she smiles coming over to give me a hug.
"Goodnight mummy. I love you" she says. I smiles retting the hug before walking out of the tent and passing James and Trevor and Emma on the way back
"Ready for bed James?"
"Yeah mum. Goodnight" he says kissing my bump as well as he goes into the tent.
"That was cute." I say to Trevor
"That's what we made babe." He says kissing the top of my forehead. I smile checking the time on my phone. 10:55 pm. Wow that's late. The kids are going to be exhausted in the morning. Emma was asleep at the restaurant. So was Blake. She needed it though haha. She was grumpy. Boy was she grumpy today. Crying all night last night but not Too bad this morning and today but definitely last night. Was a shocker for me and my beauty sleep.

Trevor goes into the tent, leaving me to got and get cleaned up for bed. It comes to about half way to the bathroom when I'm walking with Victoria who has met me there and I double over in pain again
"Ow ow ow ow ow" I whine as I bed over.
"What's wrong?" She asks and I look at her
"I have no idea. I just keep getting these pains every like 5 minutes" I tell her and she looks at me in that face that looks like she's trying to tell me to wake up and smell the coffee.
"Brittany!! You're having the baby! They're contractions. How far along are you?"
"I am like 9 months next week" I explain and she looks at me with an "exactly" face and I chuckle. Then I realise that it actually was a contraction.
"Oh my god vic!!! I have to get to the hospital!!" I say rushing myself back to the tent with Victoria.
"Trevor!!" I practically scream as he comes out of the tent in his sweat pants and top and muffled hair. He looks so hot.
"What what what?"
"The baby. It's coming. NOW!!!" I scream and he chuckles coming over to me
"Oh my god. Now? Ok we have to get it to the hospital!! Come on. Vic you stay here and tell everyone who either wakes up now or in the morning. We'll be a while. But we'll keep you updated. Come on babe" Trevor says to me as he ushers me into the car.

This is going to be a long ride......