Lights. Camera. Action

Alex POV
I have already finished reading through the script as I read most of it last night while in bed. Emily in the movie is working as part of the contemporary part of the studio with Riley and soon meets some amazing dancers who become her best friends while preparing for their competitions. it also characterises Emily as a person 6 years on and includes hunter who is her long time boyfriend since they got back together in season 4 and Riley who is her sister which Emily tried to help her prepare for her baby.

I get up out of bed and yawn and stretch and have a shower. I then just lazily make my way to set with zac. We have already dropped Emily off at my parents place. we arrive at the studio and realise that no one is there. Were we late? Were we supposed to be here today? Everything was pitch black and so I went to turn on the light switch.

"SUPRISE!" I jump a bit and then start crying as I know it's the cast and crew. I'm a bit oblivious to what it's for though.
"Happy anniversary you two." Isaac explains. oh that makes more sense now....... I look over at Zac who is a bit in shock too as we had absolutely no Idea that it was our anniversary.
"Thanks guys but what is our anniversary for?" I ask
"Isn't that you guys on this day you got back together again. 4 years ago." Brittany says
"Ohhhhhh. right. yeah. of course." Zac and I say in sync
"You forgot don't you?" Jordan asks
we both nod shyly
"Awwww well then it is a surprise then! Come on why don't you guys kiss or hug or do something- it is your anniversary; you both just look like god fish with your mouthed open still like that." Trevor says. we all laugh then Zac pulls me close for a tight hug and then a kiss.
"Happy anniversary babe." I say to him when I pull away
"Happy anniversary Alex."
Everyone claps and cheers and then brit says
"Ok that was sweeter than when Jiley had their anniversary in season 3. Although 'we' were pretty cute." she says nudging trevor. I already know something is up with her.
"Yeah totally. Guys we have an announcement." Everyone whispers and squeals like little kids then Brittany speaks up
"Ammmm lets just say that 4 will become 5 in 9 months." she says
I immediately know that she is pregnant so I'm the first to say it
"You're pregnant?" I ask
"Yeah. we found out last night." she say.

There is screaming and cheering and hug and kisses that go all around the cast as they congratulate brit and Trevor. it's really cute and I'm so happy for them. it will be much easier for brit too because her character is scripted to play pregnant so it will be easier to play real than pretend.

After that I go and speak to all of the crew in hair and makeup and they are all congratulating me on my anniversary. We are shooting today our first scenes so we all have to be prepared. the rest of the cast were ready before they even put the decorations and surprise party up but Zac and I weren't so we had a bit of peace and quiet for a while.

Then we had to shoot........... I hadn't done that in a while.