50K and 300 followers

Hey guys. Just reached my goal and my dream for this book. Can't believe it's comes this far. It's taken 142 chapters to do so and nearly 6 months to do so but I've made it. I've also just reached 300 followers which is so awesome too. Thank you :)

For me, this is a big deal. I never expected even one person to read my chapter like I only published this book on behalf of my love for TNS and writing fanfic. I never in my wildest dreams known 6 months ago that 50,000 people have read this.

I'd just like to thank a couple of people. This of which whom have either been there from the start, supporting this book, or have been voting and commenting continuously on my updates. I thank every single one of you for contributing to the success of this book too. I really appreciate it xx

Anyways to:
swaggerjagger125 a.k.a my #1 fan as she describes herself. This girly hasn't been there from the start but I swear once she found out about it, she has been recommending it, voting on it (probably even twice), commenting every chapter, bombing my notifications and supporting me throughout all this. Thank you so much my little Aussie fan. You are the best.

jileyxlove who actually has been there for me with this book since the start. I remember she was one of the first to vote on my first chapter. It is so inspiring to have a stepper who is older than you yet so encouraging, support you with such a huge leap on wattpad. Thankyou girly for being there; you're definitely an Aussie stepper to keep x

jiley_TLA who I think as well as swaggerjagger125 too have bombed my notification screen as soon as they found out. I found that with this one she is such an amazing over the net friend that even though I haven't even seen her face or talked to her verbally, I just know we would be super close friends if we had. She is so so so nice to me always commenting and voting on my books and supporting me with new ideas. I feel like we can chat whenever and about whatever girly- we just get along too well. Thankyou and you're books. Her books. Are hands down the best books on wattpad. They are in incredible go and check them out of you haven't already.

• then to smileygirl29 dancer_tns_jiley jiley_is_life TrittanyFeels trittanylover jameshair Champ1901 hailstormhalo and trust me there is so much more; but thank you to you guys who have always been voting and commenting such sweet thing. It makes my day and I swear some of the things you guys say make me cry.

Thanks guys. Have a fantastic week to come :)