1 + 1 = 2

Brittany POV
I wake up next to Trevor with my clothes scattered on the floor and I quickly put on a robe and go and check on Riley. I found her downstairs trying hard to reach the tv remote to watch tv. I stand on the steps just waiting for her to grab it a she try's so hard. After about 2 minutes I go down to her and give her a hug and kiss and reach the remote for her.
" mummy, when will you have another baby like Victoria" she says, i think about last night.
" ammmmmm. Daddy and I have decided very soon actually. We want you to have a brother or sister to play with."
"We'll make it soon mummy. I can't wait," I just giggle.
I rush upstairs leaving Riley watching tv and go and tell trevor what she said. He just cannot stop laughing. THen he asks:
"You should take the pregnancy test otherwise you might be pregnant without knowing." He says
"Ok I will take it now. i have a spare box in the cupboard."
After that I go into the bathroom and take the pregnancy test and 10 minutes later I read the stick and it says exactly what I wanted it to say. That I was pregnant. I was so excited I started crying. Trevor came rushing in and he took hold Of the end of the stick and just spun me around squealing. Obviously he was very excited too.
"I can't believe it"
"I know" I say
" what and when are we going to tell the cast we only saw them last night"
"Right now" he says
And with that after we had gotten dressed and gotten Riley we drove to the studio texting the cast as we drove. Riley- had no clue.