Whip cream and Feathers

It wasn't to long until you two fell asleep, and this was the start of a perfect relationship.

The next morning, you found yourself wrapped in Stephano's arms, while he was snoring away.

You thought he was cute, quietly and slowly, you unwrapped yourself from his arms and stood beside the bed.

You noticed that Stephano looked like a deep sleeper, then, you quietly slipped out of the room and started going down the corridor to check on the others.

When you arrived to Mr. Chair and Piggeh's room, you peeked through the door to find that Mr. Chair was reading a book while Piggeh was drooling all over a pillow while he was asleep.

You did the same to PewDie and Cry's room, you found that they were both covered in girly stuff like makeup, nail polish, dressed in skirts, and their hair was put into pony tails while they were sleeping on the big bed, you wondered where they got all that stuff and you didn't think Pewds meant what he said last night, you just shrugged it off.

While giggling, you headed quietly back towards you and Stephano's room.

When you arrived back, you still found that Stephano was sleeping.

You crept beside the bed and got into the bed with Stephano, playfully, you started to play with his hair and cooed "Wake up Frenchie...:3

Stephano slowly started to open his golden eyes, when he fully opened them, he whispered "____...why are you up this early?..>.<"

You were thinking of possible ways to reply when something popped in your head "Oh ya know, just being myself, I'm used to it, and you can also go back to sleep, Frenchie :D"

Stephano put a pillow over his head and groaned "Ugh, why do you have to call me Frenchie? =.="

You giggled and answered playfully "Because it definitely suits you, and it's also my new pet name for you C:"

Stephano took the pillow off of his head and said sleepily "I'm going back to dreamland...=.="

You stared at him for a moment and found that he just fell asleep in a flash, so you went back down the corridor and into PewDie and Cry's room.

When you got inside of their room, you started to dig in their wardrobes, you found ALOT of makeup and stuff, when you digged down deeper, you found just what you wanted at the moment, whip cream and feathers, you really don't know where they get all these stuff but you didn't care anymore.

Slowly and quietly, you crept beside the bed and put Cry and PewDie's hands out and started to put a ton of whip cream on them.

Then, you took your feathers and started to wave it all over PewDie's nose, he took the hand you put whip cream on and put it all over his own face, you noticed and tried your best to keep from laughing out loud.

You then snuck over to Cry's side of the bed and noticed, Cry didn't have his mask on, you admired his face for a moment and whispered to yourself "That's an adorable face...:O"

Quickly, you snapped out of the trance you put yourself in and started to wave your feather all over Cry's nose, Cry did the same and got whip cream all over his face, while giggling quietly, you put Cry's mask on and let his mask shove the whip cream more in his face.

You got out of the room and went towards Mr. Chair and Piggeh's room, when you went inside, Mr. Chair noticed you and whispered "What are you doing with that whip cream and feather? :/"

You answered while giggling "Shh...come, we'll do this to Piggeh and maybe Stephano also, I covered Pewds and Cry so yeah >:3"

Mr. Chair nodded happily, put down his book that he was reading, and went over to you.

You handed Mr. Chair the feather and started to put a huge amount of whip cream on Piggeh's hand.

Mr. Chair then started to gently wave the feather on Piggeh's nose, he did the same thing to his face, Mr. Chair dropped the feather and covered his mouth from laughing.

Then, you took Mr. Chair's hand and the feather then headed towards Stephano's room where he was sleeping.

When you two arrived, Mr. Chair snatched to white fluffy cream from you and put way more than you did on Piggeh's hand onto Stephano's hand.

Again, you waved the feather all over his nose, Stephano waved his hand Mr. Chair put whip cream in and got it all over his face.

When Mr. Chair and you were done, Mr. Chair said to you "We should hide somewhere close by :3" You agreed with him.

So, you and Mr. Chair went back down the corridor and quickly found a room close by the others.

Mr. Chair and you went inside of it, found a closet, and hid inside of it.

After awhile, you and Mr. Chair heard several shouts calling for you and Mr. Chair "MR. CHAIR!?!? ____!?!?!? D:<"

Mr. Chair and you giggled inside of the closet.

You heard footsteps coming towards the closet you two were hiding in, Mr. Chair and you stopped giggling and listened, you guys heard it was actually two people.

Suddenly, someone swung open the closet door, they were...

Authors note: Hehe >:3 Alright! This one actually took a bit of time so please comment and I'll see you in the next chapter, Anyway bahhi! *brofist*