14. This can't happen

"Don't worry love birds, we're leaving" Dan said, entering the lounge. PJ stood up quickly, more embarrassed than he should be. Dan and I were high and drunk though, we couldn't care less about the fact that they were making out.

"I just need to get my phone" I spoke. It was hard to walk, to speak, to see and even to think, but I was conscious.

Dan and I walked through the lounge laughing, not at them - we didn't actually have a reason to laugh. I got my phone in the kitchen and we went back to the lounge.

"You can't leave like that guys, you're drunk" PJ said.

"Yeah Yeah don't worry, just go back to what you were doing" Dan said, pulling me by a hand. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder. I chuckled as I saw the boys all awkward.

Dan and I left Grace's house and walked a bit, laughing at nothing. The streets were dark, it was around 1AM, we had no idea where we were and where we were going, but we didn't really care.

"I knew this would happen" I said as we walked.

"What? PJ and Chris?" Dan said.

"Yeah"

Dan laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Holy shit I'm drunk" he laughed more. I guess Dan was a silly and tired drunk.

Suddenly he sat on the pavement.

"Dan what are you doing? We gotta get home, love" I said pulling his arm.

"But Phil it's so far let's just stay here" he moaned

"No jokes Dan c'mon"

"nooooooooo"

"Okay then I'm going alone you can stay there" I said and walked away.

"Phil? Phil?" he called, seeing that I was seriously leaving him there. "PHIL, DON'T LEAVE MEE" he screamed like a child.

"Come Dan, or you'll stay there alone"

"Phiiiiiiiiil??? No PHIL come back!"

I didn't stop walking. "PHIIIIL, WAIT" he said, running to get where I was.

He span me around and hugged me tight.

"Don't leave me Phil" he mewled, and began crying.

"I'm not leaving you Dan, calm down" I chuckled, hugging him back.

"Yes you were leaving me, don't leave me please I can't be without you please please please" he sobbed, and I realized he was really in panic. I was drunk though, I couldn't think right.

"Shhhhhhhhh I wasn't, I won't leave you, love" I kissed his neck. We were both struggling to stand still.

"Don't do that again" he said, and stopped crying.

"C'mon let's go home" I said pulling him by the hand.

"But how? I have no idea where we are"

"Let's try and find a busy road so we can get a taxi"

We walked a bit more until we got to a park.

"Let's sit here Phil I'll call my dad" Dan said, sitting on a bench.

I sat next to him; my arm was around his shoulder so I pulled him closer. He laid his head on my shoulder as he tried calling my host dad.

"Dad? Can you come get us?" he said. "I have no idea where we are but I'll send you a location thing on your phone" Pause. "No dad, we're drunk, please" Pause. "There are no taxis here Dad, ugh, please" Silence again. "ALRIGHT THEN. IF A FREAKING CAR HITS ME AND I DIE THEN IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT"