Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"This is Sooo good!" I moan in pleasure.

"Don't moan like that," he says trying to focus on the cinnamon donut I was eating.

"Like this?" I tease moaning again and he squints his eyes at me.

"Stop," he says sighing looking down in his lap. I finally realize what he's talking about and I feel my face heating up.

"God your so innocent," he teases and I squint my eyes at him.

"No I'm not!" I say finishing my donut.

"You're my innocent little cupcake!" He teases me more and I push him off his chair. He falls with a thud and everyone in Dunkin Donuts turns around and stares at him.

"Are you ok princess?" I tease and he mumbles something while getting up.

"Nothing look at here!" He yells at everyone staring.

A few moments later a man wearing a badge that says "Manager" comes out to our table looking hesitant.

"Can you.. Both.. Um.. Leave please?" He says looking at the table and I burst out laughing.

"Alright!" Bursts out Jake and pulls me outside with him.

"We just got kicked out of Dunkin Donuts!" I manage out between fits of laughter and he sends a weirded out look.

After that we just drive around the city until we find a little park. Once out of the car I race to the swings and take a seat in the blue one and swing back and forth. Jake sits on yellow one next to me and we have a competition to who can swing the highest.

"HAHA SUCKA!! IM HIGHER THAN YOU!" I shout.

"You aren't supposed to be doing drugs in a children's park!" He replies in fake astonishment.

"You know what I mean!" I say rolling my eyes and jumping off the swing. I land on my feet and run to the huge swirly slide.

"WAIT UP!" I hear Jake behind me and climb up the steps to the slide. I let out squeal when I'm lifted and placed between Jakes legs as we slide down the slide. We go on the slide a couple more times and I climb the climbing wall with A LOT of motivation from Jake. I'm not a very athletic person.. Don't judge!

I take a break and take a seat on the wooden bench and smile when Jake pulls me into his lap.

"What are y-" I'm cut off as Jake's lips are pressed against my own. I respond immediately my arms wrapping around his neck pulling him closer. One of his hands firmly on my waist and the other on the back of my head pulling me closer. He deepens the kiss by nibbling on my bottom lip and I easily grant him access.

"Mommy!! That man is eating that girls face!!" Screams a little girl pointing at me and Jake. We pull apart just in time to see the mom cover her daughter's eyes and throw us a dirty look. When she walks away we burst into laughter.

"Mommy he's eating her face!" Imitates Jake in a high pitched Girly tone and I laugh harder.

"Oh my god that was hilarious," I say wiping a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Asks Jake glancing at a path which leads into the trees and I nod happily.

"Sure!" I say slipping my hand into his as we walk down the path. All kind of trees and plants surround us as we walk deeper and deeper. We walk in comfortable silence enjoying our surroundings.

Suddenly I'm pushed into a tree and Jake's body is pressed against mine as he kisses me. I smirk at his roughness and respond instantly against his lips. The kiss only last for a couple of seconds when he pulls back and rests is forehead against mine.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers and I blush.

"Stoop!" I mumble looking down and he chuckles.

"Stop what?" He asks innocently.

"Making me blush! It's annoying," I say playfully.

"It's cute," he says simply and I smile.

"The big bad gangster thinks a blush is cute?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

We walk for a while until it starts getting dark. When we get back on campus, I see Robert hanging out in the front of the school. I jump out of the car and run over to him.

"HEY BEST FRIEND!" I scream hugging him and he pushes me off.

"Hey weird girl who follows me around," he says playfully and I lightly punch him in the shoulder.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone to yourself," I say walking back slowly to Jake who seems amused.

"Alright, have fun!" He says waving an I squint my eyes at him.

"Meanie," I say sticking my tongue out. Jake then comes up next to me and rests his arm across my shoulder lazily.

We walk to our room and i take a quick shower. I change into a pair of shorts and a tank top and tie my hair into a messy ponytail. I sit down on my bed and start my homework since classes begin again tomorrow.

"IM SO STUPID!" I yell throwing my hands up. I can't focus on my math homework since Jake is sitting on his bed without a shirt on.

"No you're not," he says looking up from his phone and I glare at him.

"You're right, could you put a shirt on?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why? Is my sexy chest distracting you?" He asks back cockily.

"Yeah, now just put a shirt on! I need to finish homework!" I say honestly.

"You actually admitted that I'm sexy?" He asks surprised.

"I'm dating you aren't I?" I reply.

He refuses to put on a shirt so I give up on homework and pull out my phone. I scroll through instagram and like some pictures until I get bored. I decide to stalk Natalia seeing that she followed me.

I scroll through her pictures and most of them are her half naked.

"Whore," I mumble.

I see a picture with Jake in it with her and I press on it to make it bigger. Jake's arm is wrapped loosely around her waist with a lazy look in his eyes. She however has a glint in her eye that makes me feel uneasy. I quickly exit out of instagram not wanting Jake to know that I was creeping on his fiancé.

I hear a knock at the door and jump up to get it.

"Speak of the devil," I mutter when I see Natalia smirking at me. She's wearing a dark blue satin dress that stops mid thigh. The upper half of the dress is decorated with silver gems and to match her dress she has on dark blue pumps.

"Where's Jake?" She asks flipping her straightened blonde hair.

"None of you're business blonde," I respond shutting the door but she pushes it open again.

"Actually bitch, Jake is coming with me to a engagement party my parents are throwing for us," she says icily.

"Nahh he'll pass," I say try to shut the door but failing again.

"Jakey," she calls into the room and Jake comes to the door with a shirt on.

"I'm not a dog... What do you want?!" He demands and she clicks her tongue.

"Forgot about the party?" She asks innocently and I roll my eyes.

"I don't feel so good," he says suddenly clutching his stomach and hold back a laugh.

"I'll be waiting in the limo up front.. My parents don't like to wait so hurry up," she says leaving and I slam the door shut.

"You mad?" He asks hugging me from behind.

"Nahh.. I'm fucking happy," I say sarcastically and he laughs kissing my shoulder.

"I'll be back soon? Ok?" He reassures me and I nod.

"Are you really going to get married to that hoe bag?" I ask and he shakes his head at my choice I words.

"Are you crazy? I'm in love with you not her," he says making me blush.

"Then leave already," I say falling back on my bed with a book.

He leaves a couple minutes after that and he reassures me again that he will be back soon. I read a couple of pages of a random book I picked up out of the shelf and start to get bored. It's 10:00 p.m. By the time I fall asleep with my music blaring. I faintly hear a crash and just brush it off. It's probably just Jake getting back late. Suddenly I'm grabbed by strong arms and wrapped in a blanket. I start screaming but nobody seems to hear me over the music.

"I'm gonna die," I whisper to myself in realization.

Author's Note: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I've been trying to finish the chapter forever but I had writers block. I'm probably not going to be updating as frequent because its almost the end of the school year and Im really busy. I WILL keep writing this story but I kind of need inspiration! Lol! I hope you guys like this chapter and I love you all(:

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!