Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I push the little button on my suitcase and a handle pops up. I pull it along with 

me and head enter the elevator. I look down at the piece of paper that says "8th floor" and I push the little '8' button on the wall. As the elevator goes upward I scan the paper for my room number. The elevator dings and the doors slide open revealing a heavily decorated hallway.  

I pass each door looking for the number '814' and smile when I reach it. I expect my room to be the largest since my dad basically funds this school. I shove the key into the lock and turn it hearing a 'click'. The door swings open revealing a gigantic room.

I pull my bag inside and close the door behind me. There's two king size beds sperated by a wall and two walk in closets. There are two bathrooms that are identical with a large bath tub and a glass shower with many shower heads lined against the wall. The room is overall better than I expected.

I didn't expect to have a roommate though. I was hoping my dad might pay a little extra and get me my own room. I am being punished, so this is good enough. I start to unpack and organize all my stuff in the drawers and hang my clothes in the closet. When I'm done my closet is full if clothes and shoes. My bed has my England flag comforter on it and my bathroom cupboards are holding my make up essentials.

When I'm finally done unpacking I stuff the suitcase in the back of my closet. Then I decide to freshen up whole waiting for my roommate to show up. I grab a pair of neon blue skinny jeans and a hollister tank top and also my undergarments. I make sure to lock the bathroom door and walk into the shower and switch on the warm water.  

I let the warm water relax my muscles as I massage the shampoo into my scalp. I hear a door opening and slamming and realize that my roommate has arrived. I quickly wash out the shampoo and scrub my body with the body soap and wash that off too. I turn of the water and wrap myself in a soft white towel. I look in the mirror and wipe of the fog.  

I have shoulder length, light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm about 5"5, not really tall but not short. I got a slight tan during the summer which will most likely turn pale by the end of the year. I have long legs, but don't show then off.

I pull on my clothes and blow dry my hair. My hair is naturally straight, so I leave it down. I apply mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss and toss my clothes into the hamper along with the towel. I open the bathroom door and see someone's back facing me. They are obviously unpacking and when they hear the bathroom door open they turn around and I gasp.

Author's Note: cliffhanger! Haha sorry I wanted to leave a bit of suspicion to who her roommate is! Don't forget to comment and vote! I'm going to try to update at least twice a week maybe more!