Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" I scream at the blonde bimbo on top of Jake.

She turns around with a look that could kill.

"Your room? This is Jake's room, bitch" she says in a bitchy voice.

" Actually slut, this is my room too, so get OUT!" I yell at her.

The bimbo gets up and wraps a sheet around her and nudges pass me and leaves. I slam the door closed and glare at Jake, who is lying on his bed shirtless with a sheet covering his lower half.

"What is wrong with you?!" I scream.

"This is my room too, you know?" He says with a smirk.

"You can't do that stuff in this room, go to their room instead!" I say while grabbing some clothes.

"Yes mother," he says while I slam the door to the bathroom and change into my PJ's. I wash off my make up and run a brush through my hair. I quickly brush my teeth and floss then head to bed. I turn off the lights and snuggle under the covers. I hear him get out if bed and head to his bathroom too, then a couple minutes later I hear the shower.

I'm almost asleep when the bathroom door opens and he walks out wearing only a pair of boxers. My eyes travel up his defined body up to his eyes which are watching me.

"Like what you see?" He says and climbs under his covers.

"Leave me alone," I say turning my back towards him.

"Come on Ashley, I won't bring anymore girls in here, ok?" He says with a sigh.

I smile to myself and turn back around and face him.

"Goodnight Jake," I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Night Ashley," he says with a huge yawn.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm startles me and I search for the snooze button with my eyes closed. I can't seem to find it and hear a loud crash signaling that I'm going to have to buy a new alarm clock.

"Thanks Jake," I say sarcastically. I sit up and rub my eyes sleepily. I look around and see little pieces of my alarm clock and a sleeping Jake. I get out if bed and grab a pair of skinny jeans, a blue hollister top, and undergarments.

I take a quick shower and get dressed. I look at the time and quickly apply light make up and slip on a few rings. I tie my hair up in a pony tail and check in the mirror if I look okay. When I exit the bathroom, Jake is putting on a pair of black converse. I decide to annoy him and match with a pair of light blue converse.

I grab my book bag and my schedule along with my keys. We head downstairs for breakfast and this time he sits with me. Blake, Seth, Alex, Erin, and Jade decide to join us too. Erin and Jade sit on either side of me and Alex sits next to Blake. I notice they're holding hands underneath the table and smile at each other time to time.

"How do you know Jake?" Asks Erin making the whole table quiet.

" we're roommates," responds Jake from beside Seth. Everyone's jaw drops like it's unimaginable for a girl to room with a guy.

"I wish I roomed with him, I would've jumped him a long time ago," whispers Jade, so only Erin and I could hear. Erin giggles earning confused stares from the others. I sit there awkwardly and finish my breakfast. I decide to head to first period which I find out I have with Erin. We say our goodbyes to the rest of the group and walk to Biology.

Maybe this year won't turn out too bad after all.

Author's Note: I hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry I rushed some things I'm really tired but I wanted to update, so here you go! I might not update a lot since it's spring break, but i'll try! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!