Chapter 10

Chapter 10

When I finally roll out of bed its 9:00 and Jake is still sleeping. I quickly make my bed and quietly get ready to go Christmas shopping. I send a text to the girls telling them to meet me in front of the main building. I turn around to grab my keys to see that Jake is rubbing his temple.

"Hangover?" I ask walking to the cabinets in the bathroom and grabbing a bottle of aspirins.

"Yeah, how'd I get in bed?" He groans and swallows the aspirins with a glass of water.

"I dragged you when you passed out by the doorway," I say turning to leave, but he stops me.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I kissed you without permission, can you give me another chance?" He asks sitting up.

"Yeah, I kind of overreacted anyway," I say shrugging. He nods in respond still rubbing his temple and I realize that I'm getting late. I grab my keys and head to the front office and out the door where the girls are waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late, let's go," I say and they follow me to my car. Their reactions are similar to Jake's when they see it and there is a huge argument about who sits in the passenger seat. While they argue I start the car and Alec quickly buckles herself next to me. Erin and Jade defeatedly sit in the back and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" They ask in unison.

"Nothing," I say pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the mall. Since it's the first day of Christmas break, there is a lot of traffic. Alex turns on the radio and the song "If I Lose Myself" by One Republic starts playing. I turn it up and we all sing along until we reach the mall.

"We should split up and meet back in two hours," comments Jade. We all agree and decide to meet in the food court in two hours. I head to the apple store and look around until I find what I'm looking for, the iPod5. I pick the blue one and also add in a $50 iTunes card.

Next, I go to sephora and buy the urban decay eye pallet, smashbox lipgloss set and a $50 gift card. After I purchase the items I head to Hollister. I spend a bit of time in there and end up buying cologne, a shirt and of course, a $50 gift card. I exit the store and check the time to see that I only have an hour left and I need to buy 3 more presents.

As I'm walking around Starbucks comes into sight and I can't resist. I quickly buy a Caramel Macchiato and sigh in pleasure as the taste fills my mouth. I then see a watch store and know what I'm going to buy. I hurry inside and scan through all the watches until I find the perfect one. It's an amazing gold Rolex, I purchase it and move on to the next store.

My arms are starting to hurt because of all the bags, but I keep walking. I trudge inside Juicy Couture and buy a $50 gift card the Viva La Juicy perfume bottle. Then for my last purchase I go to Coach and buy a hand bag along with a $50 gift card. I pull out my phone and see that I have 5 minutes to get to the food court.

I practically run there and since it's not too far I grab a table and sit down. A few minutes later, we are all seated and exhausted. There is a bunch of shopping bags around us and people send us angry glares as they try to pass by.

"I'm Huuunngrryyyyy!" groans Alex. My stomach growls in response and Jade starts laughing.

"Lets get FOOD!!" hollers Erin whilst standing up. We take turns watching the bags at the table so that nobody steals them. Alex buys Subway, Erin has Taco Bell, Jade picks Chinese food and I choose McAlisters because I love their sweet tea. Nobody talks as we shovel our food into our mouths.

"I didn't realize how hungry I was!"I say through chewing and Erin makes a face.

"Chew, swallow, then talk!" She says grinning and I just roll my eyes. When we all finish eating we squeeze into my car. It's late by the time we make it back to the campus it's getting late (We had stopped along the way multiple times because Jade and Erin needed to buy more stuff). I'm not really hungry so I skip dinner and when Jake leaves I wrap the presents. I place them neatly under the tree and clean up the scraps of wrapping paper.

When I'm finally done I take a quick shower. I toss the clothes into the hamper and let the warm water relax me. When I'm all done, I wrap myself in a towel and blow dry my hair. By the time I'm dry and dressed in a pair of PINK short shorts and a tank top, Jake is back. I see his eyes travel up my body when I exit the bathroom, but I ignore it and plug my phone into the iHome. I press the "shuffle" button and the song "Just Give Me A Reason" by Pink ft. Fun comes on. I turn it up a little and get cozy in my bed and grab my iTouch.

I scroll through pictures on instagram and comment on some. When I'm bored of instagram, I check vine and watch some funny videos my friends made. On Facebook I see that I have a friend request from Jake and accept it. Not a second later Jake jumps up from his bed with a smile.

"You friended me on Facebook!" He says sitting on my bed.

"You want me to delete you?" I say unsure.

"Of course not, I though you were mad at me?" He asks making his eyebrows crinkle together.

"Well, I know that you kissed me because honestly who doesn't want to kiss me," I say jokingly and he chuckles.

"Uhh.. Listen.. Umm.. I might kind of like you?" He says while looking deep into my eyes.

"Looky here.. The player actually likes me? A plain boring girl who he just met?" I say sarcastically. Hurt flashes through his eyes and its gone in an instant.

"You know what.. Never mind," he mutters and gets up to leave. Instead, without thinking, I pull his arm so he falls towards me and crush my lips to his. He responds almost immediately and sits down and pulls me into his lap. My hands tangle in his hair and his are firmly on my waist. After a couple of minutes I pull back and take a deep breath of air. He presses his forehead against mine and we stare into each others eyes for a minute.

"That was..." He starts, but I cut him off "amazing," I finish for him. Suddenly he looks serious and asks me a question I never thought a player would.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Author's Note: OMG!! Sorry its kind of short! The next chapter is going to be better I promise!! I hope you guys like this one though! Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!