Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"shhh!" I hear a thud and do a face palm.

"what don't you get about SHHH!" I whisper yell.

"I weigh more than you little girl! It's no fair!" mumbles Robert. We are currently sneaking around the building at 4 a.m. It all happened when I woke up with Jake's arm wrapped around me.

----FLASHBACK----

I start to wake up because I'm tangled in my sheets and its getting really hot. I push off Jake's arm and struggle to be free from the sheets. When I finally get them off I can't go back to sleep, I kept twisting and turning. I decide to get a snack from the vending machine down the hallway. I quickly grab some money and glance at Jake's sleeping figure and slip out into the hall.

I make sure to close the door silently as possible so that Jake doesn't wake up. I turn around and almost have a heart attack.

"WTF are you doing?!?" I whisper yell at Robert who is standing beside my door, leaning against the wall.

"WTF are YOU doing?!" He counters and I squint my eyes and point at the vending machine down the hall.

"Now you tell me!"

"Jake asked me to guard your room so nobody can sneak inside," he says in an obvious tone.

"WTF no! Go to sleep!" I say trying to push him off the wall but failing.

"I'm not sleepy," he says pushing me off him. I'm about to say something back when we hear footsteps coming towards us.

"oh my god it's the night owl!!" I whisper panicking and he drags me around the corner. I quickly peek around the corner to see a white haired old lady walking down the hallway checking for Any stray students.

----END FLASHBACK----

"She's coming, walk quieter!" I whisper and show him how to tip toe. We make it down the hallway before I hear another pair of lighter footsteps coming right toward us from the opposite side of the hallway.

"Shit! We're trapped!" I mumble panicking and Robert smirks.

"Little goody two shoes doesn't want to get caught?" He teases and I punch his arm.

"If I get caught my daddy will take away my Lamborghini," I whisper and he keeps smirking at me.

"You two! Stop right there!" Yells the old lady hurrying towards us and we break out in a run.

"Fuck!" I curse and keep running until I crash into somebody who lets out a piercing scream. I quickly cover her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and stop when I see who it is.

"Natalia? What are you doing up so late?" I ask looking at her, in her see through night gown and messy hair.

"I could ask you the same question!" She says pushing me off her and I realize the old lady is still coming. Robert helps me up and we hide in the space between the vending machine and wall.

"Why are you with him? Are you and Jake over already?" She sneers and its all I can do to not hit her right then and there.

"No honey, don't worry you're the only one he left," I sneer and she frowns and goes back to her room.

After a couple of minutes the lady walks right pass our hiding spot and goes down the elevator.

"Oh my god that was close!" I say leaving the hiding spot and Robert just shrugs.

"You're cool Robert," I say buying a Snickers bar and ripping the packet open.

"Surprisingly, you are too," he says taking a huge bite out of my candy bar and I frown snatching it back.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"Well Jake usually dates the blonde bimbos," he says looking down and I shrug.

"He wanted a change I guess," I say trying to not make it awkward.

I walk back to my room and find Jake still knocked out on my bed looking adorable. I finish my chocolate and climb in next to him and instantly he pulls me into his chest. I smile and plant a kiss on his bare chest and fall back asleep in his arms.

Authors Note:

This was just a filler chapter and I guess I will continue this story for my readers(: I hope you like this chapter and if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to inbox me or comment!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment , and Share!