Wildcats Together

NEXT DAY - BULLETIN BOARD

A sign has been posted on the callback sheet reading "CALLBACK AUDITIONS RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY BEGINNING AT 3:30 PM" Kelsi is staring at the sign as Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Taylor, and the rest of the Wildcats arrive. Then Troy notices the look on Kelsi's face and looks at the callback sheet.

"Callbacks the same time as the game?" Troy said.

"And the scholastic decathlon."

"Why would they do that?"

"I smell a rat named Darbus." Chad said.

"I actually think it's two rats, neither of them named Darbus." Kelsi said to Chad

"Do you know something about this small person?"

"Miss Darbus might think that she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are pretty much only concerned with protecting themselves." Then Kelsi explain it to everyone.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to those two over-moosed show dogs?"

"Nothing. We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. All right, now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?" Then Troy hold up his hand. Gabriella puts her hand on Troy's, then Kelsi.

"You know I'm in." The Wildcats said. Chad and Taylor put their hands in the air. Every other student places their hand over Troy's. Kelsi puts her other hand on as well.