East High

At East High

Gabriella and her mom move to albuquerque which mean Gabriella change her school to East High. She didn't notice that Troy learn at East High too.

"Mom, my stomach." Gabriella feel little nervous while saying to her mom.

"It's okay. It always be like this for the first day of school."

"But I don't wanna be a genius freaky girl here!"

"Just be Gabriella."

"Come on, I will take you to your classroom." The principle said and lead Gabriella to her classroom. She went in her classroom and while she was walking to her seat she didn't notice that she walk past Troy. Troy suddenly remember Gabriella. After Ms. Darbus came in the room all of the student take a seat. Ms. Darbus is talking in front of the classroom, all the student listen to what she said except Troy. He decide to call Gabriella and her phone rang, her phone ringtone is 'Start of Something New'.

"Is that your phone?" Sharpay (Ashley Tisdable) asked Ryan (Lucas Grabeel) after she had been checking her phone.

"No, its not mine." Ryan answer.

"No phone are allow in this classroom Mr. and Ms. Evans."

After Ms. Darbus said that Sharpay and Ryan put thier phone in the Ms. Darbus basket.

"Ms. Montez I think I will see you at the detention room and welcome to East High." After that Gabriella did the same thing like Ryan and Sharpay.
"I think you're involve too, Mr. Bolton."

"Ms. Darbus you can't do this Troy have to go practice basketball." Chad (Corbin bleu) said.

"15 minute for you, Mr. Danforth." Ms. Darbus said without listening to Chad at alll.

"That could be tough for Chad, since he probably can't count that high." Taylor siad.

"Taylor McKessie, 15 minutes. Shall the carnage continue? Holidays are over, people Way over! Now any more comments, questions?" Then Jason timidly raises his hand.

"Yes, Jason."

"So how were your holidays Miss Darbus?" That make all of the entire class looks at Jason.

"What?"

RINGGGGGGGGG

The student leaves and heads for the next class. Gabriella is the last to leave. Troy waits outside the classroom to see Gabriella.

"Sorry, man. See you in detention." Chad said to Troy.

"Oh, see you later. It's all good." Gabriella finally walk out of the classroom. Troy gets alongside her}

"Hey!" Troy said to Gabriella.

"I don't..." Gabriella is very surprise.

"Believe it."

"Well me..."

"Either. But how?"

"Well my mom's company transferred her here to Albuquerque.I can't believe you live here. I looked for you at the lodge on New Years Day." Gabriella explained.

"I know, but we had to leave first thing." Troy whisper to Gabriella.

"Why are you whispering?"

"What? Oh, uh... well my friends know about the snowboarding. Um, I haven't quite told them about the singing thing."

"Too much for them to handle?" Gabriella try to understand.

"No, it was cool. But, you know, my friends, it's uh... it's not what I do. That was, like,a different person." Gabriella suddenly turns and goes down a hallway as Troy finishes his sentence.

"So, uh... anyway, welcome to East High. Oh, now that you've met Miss Darbus, I bet you just can't wait to sign up for that." Troy points at the winter musical sign-up sheet tacked on the bulletin board.

"I won' be signing up for anything for a while. I just wanna get to know the school. But if you sign up, I'd consider coming to the show."

"Yeah, yeah. That's completey impossible."

"What's impossible, Troy? I wouldn't think impossible is even in your vocabulary." Then Sharpay appears and she notice Gabriella.

"Oh, so nice of you to show our new classmate around." Sharpay takes out a red pen and signs her name in big letters on the sign-up sheet.

"Oh, were you gonna sign up too? My brother and I have starred in all the school's productions and we really welcome newcomers. There are alot of supporting roles in the show. I'm sure we could find something for you."

"No, no, no. I was just looking at all the bulletin boards. Lots going on at this school. Wow." Gabriella notices Sharpay's name on the sign-up sheet.

"Nice penmanship." Gabriella walks to her next class while Sharpay glares at her.

"So, Troy. I missed you during vacation. What'd you do?" Sharpay suddenly ask Troy.

"You know, um... played basketball, snowboarding, more basketball." He explain.

"When's the big game?"

"Uh, two weeks."

"You are so dedicated. Just like me. I hope you come watch me in the musical. Promise?" Troy nods in agreement. As Troy turns to leave, Sharpay says...

"Toodles!"

"Toodles." Troy turn around and said it in a whisper sound. Then he walk away while Sharpay's smile turns to a glare as she looks in the direction that Gabriella took as she walks off.