The Plan

"Hey, look. We need to talk." Chad said to Taylor. Then Sharpay and Ryan see Chad and Taylor talking.

"They must be trying to figure out a way to make sure Troy and Gabriella actually beat us out. Now, the jocks rule most of the school, but if they get Troy into the musical, then they've conquered the entire student body."

"And if those science girls get Gabriella hooked up with Troy Bolton, the scholastic club goes from drool to cool. Ryan, we need to save our show from people who don't know the difference between a Tony Award and Tony Hawk." Sharpay and Ryan both walk away.

"Do you really think that's gonna work?" Taylor ask Chad to make sure.

"It's the only way to save Troy and Gabriella from themselves. So we on?"

"Yeah."

"Good. So we start tomorrow then."

"OK, the first thing."

"Let's go." Chad said to Jason and Zeke.

NEXT DAY - OUTSIDE

Chad comes out from behind a statue as Taylor arrives to make her delivery a laptop with a webcam.

"So, my watch is 7:45 Moutain Standard time. We synched?"

"Whatever." Taylor doesn't care.

"All right, then we're on a go mode for lunch period, exactly 12:05."

"Yes, Chad, we're a go. But we're not Charlie's Angels, OK?" Taylor hands Chad the equipment.