Chapter 24

"Look I just don't know," I text Luke.

"Ask her" he replied.

My name is Matt and this is some online journal that I decided to write for no apparent reason.

I have this huge crush on my friend named Sophie (I'm changing her nickname to Sophie) and she doesn't like me back so I'm fucking screwed.

Sophie's POV

I walk out of the house. I just want to clear my head. I sit on a bench on the next street, look down, and close my eyes.

Fml

I am deep in thought when I hear a mans voice say, "Hey Lady! Private property! Get the hell off the streets!"

How the hell am I on private property?

I look down and realize I'm standing on grass. Two inches away from me is the curb.

I say sorry and put my hand up. Then I put my other hand behind it so he can't see. I stick my middle finger up.

Bitch

"Wow many emotions there" I hear a guy's voice laugh.

I blush embarrassed.

He laughs, "You look cute when you blush." He smiles.

I smile back.

(A/N SOPHIE YOU DONT KNOW THE FREAKING GUY HE COULD BE A MURDER OR A FLYING KIDNAPPER)

"Name?" he asks.

"Sophie. How about you?"

"Dylan" he responds.

Cute

"Thanks," he says.

Crap did I say that out loud?

My face turned red. "I mean.. Like.. Not awkwardly.. Like we.. Uhh we just met.. But.. I'm gonna go now"

"Aww. Can I at least have your number?" He begs.

I punch him playfully. "Give me yours, so I don't give you the fake number" I smirk.

"I girl dad that to me once.. Nobody's seen her since" he joked.

I laugh, "yeah sure.."

He laughs too. "Bye Sophie," he says sweetly. "See ya later," he kisses me on the cheek and turns red, then walks away like nothing happened. 😘😧😚

--------------------------------------------

"Yeah" I nod my head.

"So then he just walked away?" Isabel clarified.

"Yep" I nod my head. "And he was blushing like crazy"

"Does Sophie have a crush?" Isabel teased.

"Shut the fuck up" I respond.

"You know what you should shut. You sailor of a mouth." Isabel respondes sassily.

"I'm gonna go Izzy" I say.

I really feel like making a video right now.

I grab the tripod I left at the side of the room and place it I front of my bed. I open the window for natural lighting and decide to do a "responding to hate" video.

"Hey guys" i wave. "It's me Sophie and you clicked on this video, you know what you got yourself into. Today I'm reacting to the foreign land of.. Internet hate" (just imagine Dan Howell saying that) "first one on Twitter"

"@Sophie_Luv You fucking cunt whore! Your such a fucking slut. Your so fucking ugly. Thanks for killing my eyes! And did I mention your a slut!" "So David Tomplianson, just to clarify, you already mentioned that I was a slut. And you are really welcome. Every time I get in front of a camera, my main goal is to kill your eyes. I am literally so happy right now" i answered a lot more like those and then got to editing.

I edited the entire video and then my computer started blinking on and off.

Oh for fucks sake no

The computer shut down

Fuck it

I leave the computer alone and get extremely stressed out because I was sitting for two hours editing that video.

I tweeted @Sophie_Luv Hey guys I just finished editing another video! And then my computer ran out of battery.. Before saving it. FML

School started a while back, so I'm completely late. Sorry for the delays in updates. Thanks to everyone still reading my story because it is absolute bullshit.         🐃💩  :) I'm very immature 😓