Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

We turned at this beautiful house that was huge.

"Wow do you live here?" I asked.

"Yup," she said popping the P. "And now so do you."

"Wow Ari."

There was a beautiful wooden door with an arch around it. Two spiraling trees were places on the sides of the arch. There was a lantern above each of the trees. There were two lights in the arch pointing down, illuminating the welcome mat.

"Kay. Come on in!" she said opening the door for me.

"Woah," I said looking around.

We were greeted by this small welcoming room which was almost completly red. There was a red fancy chair in the left corner and a red small dresser in the right corner. Looking straight was a hallway with a few chairs here and there. I could see a small chandelier in the middle of the hallway. There was also a huge painting.

"Woah, Ari how much did this cost?" I asked.

"Thats for me to know," she replied.

I walked through one of the doors and was welcomed to a room based around white.

"Everything here is so fancy!" I exclaimed.

There was a grand piano in the corner and a fireplace up the middle. The fireplace had intricate designs, and a painting on the mantle. One long white couch and two couch chairs were centered around a wooden table. On the black wooden table was a jar of white flowers. The ceiling was a wooden cathedral sealing, and I spotted a white lamp in the corner. There was a large wooden box that looked kind of like a claw, but I couldn't tell what it was.

I went in the room and noticed that there was a coulumn and that the back was open to another room. I noticed a white beautiful spiraling staircase. And alot of chairs along with a desk.

"Ari this place is like a palace!" I said.

"I love my home, our home," she said.

I hugged her, "Thank you for adopting me."

"Thank you for being wonderful," she giggled.

I walked into an office centered along black. There were black leather chairs, a black desk, and a black bookshelf. There were beautiful glass doors. There was an iMac placed on the desk.

"Woah, Ari what do you do here?" I asked.

"Oh you know, just whatever I need to do on the computer. Sometimes I have meetings in here," she replied.

"Oh well it's very.. classic," I said searching for the right word.

What the heck! Classic!

"Classic?" she asked through giggles.

"Umm Yeah that was really bad," I said giggling.

"It was," she giggled.

"Okay lets show you the kitchen. It's one of my favorite places."

"Okay where is it?" I asked.

"Come with me Sophie," she replied. "That rhymed!" She laughed.

She dragged me to the kitchen, while I was mezmorized by the beautiful house.

"Wow it's amazing!" I yelled.

"Calm down," she said giggling.

Plz watch the video because I am way too lazy to describe everything else lol.