Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

As we walked into the mall I could feel everybody's eyes on us. Ari looked completly relaxed and was walking down looking flawless. I on the other hand was so nervous. I was used to being completely ignored. I could hear some of them whispering.

"Who is that girl with Ariana Grande?"

"Is that the sister I saw on snapchat?"

"What a lucky fan!"

"Is she famous?"

And then I heard things like...

"She's too ugly to be hanging out with Ariana Grande."

"Wow she's fat!"

"I can't believe she is hanging out with my idol. She's not good enough."

I shook it off. I was used to all the hate. I was one of the most hated girls at the orphanage.

Ari bent a little and whispered in my ear, "It's okay. Just ignore them."

I nodded. "Okay." I ignored them all from that point forward.

"Okay we need to go to the Apple store!" She exclaimed.

"Is your phone broken?" I asked.

Wasn't her phone okay when we went on snapchat?

She laughed, "Sophie, We need to buy you a phone!"

"No please I'm not worth the money," I argue.

"Of course you are!" She tugged on my arm, "Okay, Come oon!" She said.

"Fine!" We walked into the store and were surrounded with high tech gadgets.

"Okay I'm gonna get you the gold iPhone 6! Just like the one I have!"

"Umm sure," I said hesitantly. "You don't have to go through this much trouble though."

"But I want to." She said firmly. "Okay I I think you will need a computer so I will get you the macbook air."

"No! Those cost like a thousand dollars!"

"I'm getting it for you! Also do you want to start YouTube?" she questioned.

"Yeah I've always wanted to," I said. "I just couldn't in the orphanage."

"You can use my tripods"

"Thank you, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!" I said. A few people turned to stare.

"People are staring!" she giggled. "Okay we will get you some social media when we get home. You are now a celebrity!" She sang celebrity.

"Okay lets leave we can go shop for shoes. I have this pair," I said pointing to my 3 year old cheap shoes.

"Oh... wow. Just wow"

I giggled, "I know right."

We bought tons of converse, vans, toms, and flats.

"What, do you not like high heels?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

She gasped playfully, "What!"

"I said no," I said a little louder as if she didn't her me.

She slapped me playfully. We both bursted into laughter.

"Okay let's go shop for some clothes for you," said Ari.

"Okay sure!" I was really excited.

We went to Forever 21, Topshop, Aero, Love Culture, Pacsun, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Pink, and Cotton On.

"Okay I am really tierd," sighed Ari.

"Yea I think we shoul go home," I said.

"Definetly!" She agreed.

We got in Ari's car and drove home.

I'm going to work on having longer chapters then this. :)