Chapter 11

Sophie's POV

Matt took out his phone and commented on the post

@MattDaniels0014 That's so fake!

I retweeted it too.

@Sophie_Luv What a fake!

But I really did like him. It only hurt so much because of the never ending thoughts, "He doesn't like you like that". And it was so wierd. We were so young. There was no way any relationship with anyone would last, right? The dread of knowing all that weighed me down.

But something about him... Something about him seemed to bring out the best side of me. Love at first sight is for the delusional, yet here I am.

We walked down to class after I texted Ari and got premission to go to karaoke tonight. I checked my phone One Last Time (Pun Intended) and saw that so many people wanted Matt and I to be a couple.

Myself included.

Matt and I walked down to class, but I couldn't pay attention and was stuck thinking about what had happened.

After class I asked if Isabel wanted to come to the bathroom with me and pretended it was because we needed to freshen up our makeup. Isabel could tell that something was wrong though.

After I told her what happend I said, "I think I like Matt, but I'm not sure what people will think. Like will Ari approve. He probably already has a girlfriend!" I exclaimed, putting my arms up in frustration.

"I can answer those questions," she said. "I was hanging out with Luke at the lockers and saw Matt send him a text that said 'I think I like Sophie, IDK dude help me', so he probably likes you. And it doesn't matter what people think! If you both like each other then it's okay! I'm sure that if Ari knew that you liked him alot then she would approve, Matt is a nice guy! And also, he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Wow Isabel," I said. "You seem to know alot."

"I can only help other people," she explained. "When it comes to me and guys, It's hopeless."

I laughed, "Same here."

"Can you promise me one thing?" she asked.

"It depends," I said.

"If you and Matt do get together, please don't make me and Luke feel left out," she said sadly.

"No way girl," I said hugging her. "Do you wanna sleep over at my house?"

"Sure!" she responded.

"'Kay, Imma ask Ari first though," I texted Ari.

To: Ari 💕

Hey can Isabel sleep over.

From: Ari 💕

Sure! Tell her that the dancers will be there 2.

To: Ari 💕

Kay g2g

From: Ari 💕

Kk luv ya

"She said yes," I said to Isabel. "Just so you know Ari will be practicing with her dancers for some time when we get there."

"'Kay," Isabel said. Isabel quickly texted her mom. "Ya' my mom said yes."

"Cool we can go to kareoke from there!" I said.

"Yeah," she replied.

We heard the bell ring. I looked at my watch, "Dang! We've been here a long time!"

In the next class, it was just me, with none of my friends. While I was walking down the hall, I bumped into a girl.

"Oh sorry," I said to her clumsily.

She laughed, "It's okay. My name is Autumn by the way,"

"Your name is so pretty!" I exclaimed. "Mine is Sophie."

"So I guess you are going to Math too?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm kinda new so I don't have a seat yet."

"There's an empty seat next to me if you want to sit there. My friend Skylar just moved away," she said.

"Sorry for your loss Autumn," I joked. We both lauged.

We exchanged numbers and went to class. After I sat down, she told me to put my phone on silent.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see," She said mysteriously.

While the techer was teaching I recieved a text from Autumn. I laughed out loud. People stared at me.

"I'm sorry I just think that, umm, graphing linear equations is really, uh, funny," I said.

Autumn laughed. I texted her the emoji of someone sticking thier tounge out.

To: Autumn 🍂

😝

From: Autumn 🍂

Ur the one that laughed! Lol

We texted the whole time during class.

I think I just made a new friend.

Thank you misty2192002 for playing Autumn. She is awesome!

I am still open to other ppl who want to be in the story, so check out the last chapter (which wasn't really a chapter) to enter!

And 50 Votes! U guys are amazing!