Chapter 12

Sophi3's POV

"Hey," I said when I met Isabel in the hall.

"Hey," she said. "Hey Autumn. Were you sick?"

"Yeah," Autumn said.

Oohh they know each other!

Autumn laughed,"Omg Soph you must be so confused!"

Isabel laughed too,"Yeah Autumn and I are friends. Autumn was sick for a few days this week though."

I laughed,"Oh."

Isabel turned sad,"Autumn is moving away tomorrow."

Give me new characters names in the comments! (Make sure they are not your's because they could be nice or mean.)

"No! She can't! She's so nice!" I said.

"Aww," Autumn said. "Just promise that you will text me and I promise you that I will visit!" Autumn said.

Isabel said, "At least she is moving to the same place that Skyler is. Skyler was also one of our friends, but she moved away before Autumn."

"Yeah I heard about her," I said.

I heard the bell ring.

Autumn said,"So I guess we gotta get going!"

*After school, at lockers*

It turns out that Autumns locker was pretty far away.

"Come on Isabel, let's get going," I said. "Ari can't pick us up - we're gonna have to walk."

"Okay," Isabel said.

We walked down the street and luckily, I always bring my sunglasses and floppy hat. 

"Wow! You look nothing like yourself," Isabel said when I put on my disguise.

"Good," I said.

We walked down the street, until we reached my house.

"Kay, lets go in," I said.

When we got in, I could see how in awe Isabel was over my house.

"Wow! Your house is so amazing!" Isabel said.

I got a text right then.

From: 781-394-2345 (Random Number)

OMG Sophie! It's me, Destiny! I moved to Wahington. I'm so sorry if this is the wrong number.

To: 781-394-2345

Wait! R you rlly Destiny.

I added her to my contacts.

From: Destiny :D

Yes!

To: Destiny :D

OMG g2g ttyl.

From: Destiny :D

Aww. :( kay bye

"Wow you look happy," Isabel said. "Did Matt text you?" she said playfully.

"No," I said exitedly, "It was one of my friends rom the Orphanage. She was one of the first people to go."

"Awesome! Does she live in LA?" Isabel asked.

"I wish! She said she moved to Washington," I said.

"Aww," Isabel said. "But enough moping! Let's go upstairs."

While we were walking upstairs, we walked pass an empty room that Ari uses to practice in. It has soundproof walls, but they were blasting music really loud, so we could hear it faintly. You can't hear it upstairs though.

When we were upstairs, we decided to get ready for karaoke. We did our hair, mine was half up and half down, with the down part lightly curled, and Isabel put her hair in a french braid.

We then put on some light makeup. When we were done, we decided to go outside and talk.

When we went outside, we saw something that we weren't expecting - Paparazzi.

We were terrified and ran inside. 

"Oh my god," Isabel said. "Do you always have to deal with this?"

"I usually don't go outside," I said.

"Oh," Isabel said. "How about we just watch some TV until karaoke."

"Yeah," I said. We turned on the TV and saw some celebrity news TV.

"I'll go get some snacks," I said. I was pouring us drinks when suddenly Isabell called, "SOPHIE!"

I immediatly rushed over. "What!?"

"Look," Isabel said, pointing to the TV.

"Sophie Grande's number has been LEAKED! According to our sources, the phone was taken to gather the number, then was put back on the Grandes' front door steps," the show host said. "Our sources say that Sophie Grande's number is (1) 617-345-1039! (Some random number)," The show host said.

"Oh my god!" I said. I walked to my front steps, only to find my phone.

"What if they put some kind of tracker on it! Or changed eveyone's number!" I became paranoid.

"Oh come on," Isabel said. "I'm sure this happens to Ari all the time!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I said.

"What time is it?" Isabel asked.

"Umm," I said, looking at my phone. "Time for Karaoke!"

We both walked to karaoke, and luckily, didn't run into any paparazzi.

THX 4 READING!

Plz Comment, Vote, and Keep Reading!