Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

When I woke up the next morning I had no idea where I was.

I'm not in the orphanage, am I?

I smelled a faint smell of breakfast.

We had to cook breakfast in the orphanage.

I saw a phone with a beautiful case on it on the bedside table.

Wait did I get adopted?

Omg. How could I forget? I got adopted by my idol. Ariana Grande!

"Sophie after breakfast, wanna go down to the swimming pool?" Ari shouted.

"YEAH!" I hollered.

I can't believe I forgot!

I got ready and put on a pair of navy blue toms, a crop top that was white and said I love sleep. I put on a pair of high-waisted dark jean shorts from Top Shop (Ironic) and a bright green, cropped, leather jacket from urban outfitters. I put my hair in a french braid, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs.

"Someone looks cute today," said Ari.

"You mean you?" I joked.

She punched my arm playfully, "You know I mean you."

"And I know," she said. "I look fabulous."

We both laughed.

"Okay what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Chickpea panckake," she answered.

"Eww," I said playfully, even though I really meant it.

"Just eat it. You're lucky you have food on that plate," she joked.

I knelt down and pretended to be disgusted while taking my first bite. "Omg Ari this is delicious!"

"I know," she replied.

"It sounded so gross," I said.

"That's what I thought what Mom made them for me first. Frankie forced me to try it though, and I ended up really liking it. I wouldn't force you to do or eat anything that you wouldn't like unless it was necessary."

"Good, I don't like seafood. Oh wait, I take that back, you're vegan."

She laughed, "Yeah. Okay get your swimsuit on we are gonna go outside to the pool. It's so beautiful today."

"Yeah," I said, in awe at the clear sky and the crystal-clean waters.

I dragged my feet up the white spiraling staircase and into my room. I changed into my swimsuit which was a white bikini top with a black bow and a bottom with a little black bow towards the side.

I looked in the mirror and smiled while taking a picture. I posted it to instagram and realized I had over half of Ari's followers following me. Around 20 million people were gonna see that picture I just posted.

Omg. I guess I really am a celebrity!

"Ari, can we go to Santa Monica Pier?" I called.

"Umm.. Sure! Why?" She asked.

"I wanna meet your fans!" I hollored.

"Kay!" she yelled back.

I put on my sunglasses that I got from sunglasses hut and took a close up selfie. I posted it on twitter.

@Sophie_luv Hey ppl going to the beach. Hope I will meet some fans there xoxo.

Before posting it I hollered to Ari, "Can I post what beach we are going to?"