Chapter 6

Sophie's POV

I woke up the next morning and remembered I had school.

Ugh

I grabbed some black converse, put on some light makup, and then got changed. I changed into a white crop top that said Problems 99. It was set up like a sports jersy - Problems on top, like it was the name of the player, and 99 like it was the player's number. It was a little oversized, but I liked it. Also, some blue jeans with rips.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bagel.

I left a note for Ari.

'Ari -

I went to school and I had a bagel for brakfast

xoxo Sophie'

I waited outside for the bus to take me to my new school. When the bus finally arrived I walked on and some people were whispering.

"Is that Ariana Grande's sister?"

"Why did she just walk out of Ariana Grande's house?"

"Omg she's so ugly!"

I walked pass them all and sat next to a girl who looked friendly. In the seat infront of us was Claire and some other girl. In the seat next to us was a guy.

I turned to the girl next to me, "Hi. I'm Sophie."

"Hey! I'm Isabel," she said. She had a slight french accent and looked very nice and confident.

The guy sitting in the seat next to us turned to me, "Hi. I'm Matt."

"Hey. I'm Sophie," I said.

Claire turned around when she heard my name, "Oh hey," she said annoyed. "This is Monica," she said, reffering to the person next to us.

I saw Matt take a piece of homework out of his backpack and ripped a little piece off. Then he wrote something on it and gave it to me.

'Stay away from them. They're bad news'

What? Bad News?

I showed the note to Isabel and she nodded slightly.

She whispered in my ear, "Claire and Monica are bullies and brats. Claire is like Monica's sidekick."

I went up to her and whicpered. in her ear, "I met Claire at the pier yesterday."

Out loud she said, "Oh you were at the pier? Did you know that Ariana Grande was there with her sister?"

"She has a sister?" I asked playing dumb.

"Ya!" she said. "I follow her on twitter."

I took out my phone and asked, "What is your twitter?"

"@Isabel1xoxo," she replied.

"Cool," I said. "I'll follow you."

I took out my phone and looked up her username. It came up as a follower and I followed her.

"Omg her sister just followed me!" she exclaimed.

"Yup," I replied. "I did."

"Oh," she said finally realizing. "Your her sister!"

I laughed, "Yeah. It's not a coincidence that Ari's sisters name is Sophie too."

She laughed too. I looked and realized I was just followed by a user called @MattDaniels0014.

"I just followed you," Matt said. I followed him back and laughed.

He just tweeted something.

@MattDaniels0014 Omg like Sophie Grande just followed me I'm litterally like dying #FanGirling.. or #FanGuying

I commented.

@Sophie_Luv Wow. Just wow.

We both laughed and a few minutes later, we arrived at school.

I know really short chapter :/

I will update in a little while :)