Chapter 9

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 9

~August 21st~
~Wednesday~
~Lexis P.O.V.~

"Lexis, baby I didn't know you were here." She said with a devious smirk.

"I don't want a damn thing to do with you. We never had anything together. Don't make a scene." I spat at her.

This female I bumped into was a chick who was and probably still is obsessed with me. Her name was Tanya. I met up with her at a party and I regret that. We were never in a relationship or anything. Well one night I was at a party and we all drank some juice that was laced with some shit and I guess we ended up having sex. So she has been trying to contact me tellin' me I was her baby daddy. I know it ain't true 'cause she was sleepin' around with a lot of niggas before me.

"Why won't you talk to me anymore? I'm 7 months along with your baby and you won't even come with me to my appointments." She snapped back at me.

"Girl, that baby ain't even mine, I ain't finna deal with you." I said before I decided to just walk away.

I thought I wasn't gonna ever see her again. What am I gonna do if that baby is mine? There is still a lil' part of me that thinks that baby could be mine...

~After School~

The rest of the day went by so fuckin' slow. It was boring but I was glad it was over. I was just about done with 6th period and I had texted Nelle to meet me by my class.

"Hey." She said as she reached up and quickly gave me a kiss.

"Hey Ma."

"Can we go chill at my house?" She begged as she grabbed onto my hand.

"Yee, let's find the guys and head out." We ended up waiting by my car and sure enough here they came. They looked high as fuck, well Arlie didn't look high.

"Y'all straight?" I asked as I got in my car.

"I'm straight, but they're fucked up." Arlie said with a laugh before helping Varo in.

"Arlie. My ass is good. I can get in myself." Varo said as he was struggling to grab onto the seat.

"You sure about that Varo? If I let go of you, you're gon' fall."

"Arls. I got this shit." He laughed as he broke down to crawling inside. "See." He continued laughing before rolling on his back.

"What were they smokin' on?" Nelle asked once Varo finally shut the fuck up with his laughing.

"I don't even know. I found 'em like this in the bathroom." He said as he was fixing his snapback.

"Nelle, Imma drop you off at your crib but I'll be right back. Arlie and I got somthin' to take care of real quick."

"Okay" She said as she looked down at her phone. That's what I liked about Nelle. She didn't play no damn 30,000 questions with me whenever I said I was goin somewhere to do somethin'. She would just nod her head and go right back to doin' her thing.

~A Few Moments Later~

"Arlie man, I got a situation." I said as we pulled up to his house.

"What's up bro?"

"Remember Tanya?"

"Female who always gave head to any nigga who asked? Yeah, why?"

"Yeah her, and I saw her ass today."

"Oh shit, what she say?"

"Stuff about her baby bein' mine and that I ain't around for her appointments and shit."