The Crash

Andrew Acevedo, I thought to myself, watching him poke the wall of my room, what is going on in that brain of yours?

"Have you visited her?" I asked him.

He gave me a strange look, "No. You?"

"We should go together. I mean, she's probably really lonely and just wants to talk to someone."

He rolled his eyes, "that's what her lawyer is for. Seriously Rayne? Why?"

I mean, part of me wanted to know why she targeted me but another part of me just wanted to beat the living crap out of her. Just to punch her over and over. Just to watch her feel the same pain as I did. To watch her bleed endlessly...

"Rayne?" Drew touched my shoulder, "Do you really want to? I'll drive you there and... I'll go inside with you. Because Rayne I think I sort of... Rayne, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I frowned, "But I thought you just wanted to talk to me because of To-"

"No. Rayne. I've done some thinking on my own and now I know I never even," he growled, "It was all fake. Everything. But with you, I know it's real. Because you're the only thing keeping me from turning back into the monster."

"I'll think about it."

That was the only answer I could possibly muster because... I really didn't know what to say. I was so shocked that he would ask me to be his girlfriend when we didn't even have an official first date. Unless you call bonding over pancakes a good first date.

I jumped off my bed, "Let's go."

He sighed, "Alright..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- TOPAZ'S POV -

God, Jail was so fucking boring. I mean seriously, why did they put me in here? Last I checked, I wasn't a bad person.

Suddenly the gate opened and a guard walked in. A very delicious looking guard.

"Hi there," I said in my sweetest voice, "What's up?"

He looked sort of surprised but his face went back to the icy cold look it had on it before, "Transport. You have visitors."

"Awesome," I smiled, "Maybe you'll visit me more often. You know, it gets so lonely in this little cell..." I said very quietly.

He grabbed my arm visciously and dragged me out of my cell. He pulled me around the maze in the jail until we ended up in a small room with a telephone and a small stool on both sides. I sat down, waiting for my visitors.

The guard moved to the back of the room, watching me.

Then I heard a faint beeping noise and in walked my two FAVORITE people in the world. The two IDIOTS who got me INTO THIS MESS!

Rayne sat down, picking up the phone. She could only offer me a weak smile, "Hey sis."

I glared right at Drew. What a traitor! "Hello," I grumbled.

Drew snatched the phone out of Rayne's hands, "Dude, no hard feelings but seriously, it had to stop. And we only came here because she," he pointed to Rayne, "wanted to ask you something."

"Well hurry up or I'm going to miss my lunch," I said sarcastically.

He handed the phone back to Rayne. His hand went over her free hand. She moved her hand away from his. THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM! Oh man, this will be easy to get him back now!

"Why did you want to bully me?" she said in a whisper.

I laughed loudly, "Why? Are you stupid?" I searched her eyes. Of course she was stupid, why did I even think she wasn't?