Chapter 10

Grayson knew that he was in trouble with Lucy, he just didn't know how much. He was on his way to try to make amends with her now. He was expecting to be turned out, he wouldn't blame Lucy if she did. He stopped at the local sweet shop and purchased a tin of bonbons. He then purchased some  wild flowers. He thought it would make some sort of peace with Lucy. He was preparing himself to be thrown out on his nose. He didn't know what to expect, he just wanted to be prepared.

When he arrived at Lucy's residence, he was actually allowed in. He was shown into the drawing room, he placed his peace offering on the table. He patiently sat there waiting, then his nerves got the best of him. He stood up and walked over to the window, he stood there watching the people strolling. He heard the door open and close behind him.

As he turned around, he was shocked to find Lucy wearing a dress that was bordering indecent. He could see the mounds of cream of her breasts teetering of spilling out. He stared and swallowed as he watched her just walk over to him.

" Your Grace, It's so nice to see you again." She curtsied low and she noticed just how much Grayson was staring at her breasts. She knew that in order to get him to focus on her, she had to give a little of herself,

Grayson watched as Lucy curtsied low, he noticed that the top of her bust line quivered. He thought he saw lace, he felt the fire in the pit of his stomach. Who was this? Did Lucy have a twin? He stood there looking at her, she was so beautiful. It was his fantasy to have a woman look like this, how could she have known? His fantasy of course involved a lot more, so he didn't know exactly what she was up to.

Lucy stared up at him, she smiled" I am so sorry I had to leave last night, but I had gotten a headache. So I left, I didn't think you would mind."

Grayson watched as she licked her lips, he swallowed. " I brought you some I am sorry about last night gifts." He watched as she stood there, watching his every move with a half smile on her face. He felt sparks flow through his veins as she smiled at him.

" Thank you, I wasn't expecting such lovely flowers." Lucy smiled up at him, she was getting to him. She could see him fighting with himself, she was not done with him yet. She couldn't help but lift the flowers to her nose, it made her bodice move just enough to show more flesh. He wanted to treat her in such a manner, well it wasn't fun now was it?

Grayson gulped, he couldn't put his finger on it. She was definitely up to something, he wasn't sure what it was yet.  He had  to be in a  delicious dream, he wasn't sure if he wanted to wake up or not. He stepped closer to her, he could smell her perfume. She smelled like roses and something else, he couldn't put his finger on it. He felt his blood running a race through his veins, he wanted to touch her. He wanted to do more than touch her, he wanted to taste those lips she kept licking.

Lucy was playing with fire, this could go in so many different directions. She wanted to kiss him, if this didn't go her way. At least she would know what it felt like kissing those lips. She stepped closer to him, she was so close that the tips of her breasts almost touched his chest. She knew that he was feeling exactly what she was. She was playing a dangerous game, she was going to let him know what he could have. Let him then decide who he wanted after that, this is what he wanted wasn't it?

Grayson gulped, " Lucy, I am not sure you know what your doing. I am not able to hold back much longer, I am warning you. If you don't want me to touch you, then you need to go sit down." Grayson saw a devious smile cross the chit's face. Then it dawned on him, she wanted him to kiss her! The chit was acting like a brazen woman. She was suppose to be so innocent! He watched as she upturned her face towards him. That was when he lost it, he pulled her into him. His lips crashed down on hers.