Book Two Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

I sat there in the small room,  my wrists bound by mere rope but the knot was tied very well. I couldn’t break it lose at all, there were five men in the room with us; including the asshole in charge. I still didn’t have his name so I’ll just refer to him as asshole, I looked around the dim dirty room, it appeared to be the basement with stone mildewed walls and a broken up concrete floor with boarded up windows; there were no signs of electricity.  There was nothing more for light then a couple of oil lanterns, what kind of shit was this? I thought at first but it kind of took me back to my cabin in the beginning, it was actually a good place to set up whatever he is doing here. It’s obviously condemned, so no one is going to bother him and this basement is well sealed and insulated enough the neighbors won’t hear shit.

I tried to listen to what the men were saying but I couldn’t make it out, I think they're speaking Spanish, that’s just great now I have not even a hint of what’s to come. Stacey was tied up in a chair over close to the five men, though I didn’t know what they were saying, it was all too clear with the way they kept looking at Stacey; they had plans for her and I was scared to death of what they were.

The asshole in charge turned and walked over to me with a big smile on his face and laughing at me, then spitting in my face; my blood boiled with anger. He kept staring at me with his beady little black eyes as he smiled but didn’t say nothing, just laughed as he back handed me splitting my lip. I held back any sign of weakness not to give him any more satisfaction from this, I smiled with the dark crimson red blood flowing from my lip. I looked directly into his eyes and told him he was weak, and that my bitch over there in the corner smacks harder than that.

I watched his beady eyes fill with fire and rage as he clenched his fist and struck me, spewing the dark crimson blood against the wall beside me; now it flowed from both my lip and nose. I turned back to him smiling and told him that another hit like that and I may have an orgasm, it feels so good, meanwhile behind my back I was fumbling with my jacket sleeve trying to slip the scalpel I still had hidden in the sleeve cuff out. Finally I slipped it out with my finger tips and slowly ran the blade across a rope, trying not to slip and cut myself or drop the scalpel; the asshole shook his head and chuckled at me.

"You stupid little bastard, I wanted to let you know that I have better things to do then to deal with the likes of you. So I am going to leave and my men over there are going to take good care of you and by good care, I mean they are going to kill you and your bitch over there but they're very lonely men, unfortunately both by the curse of ugliness at birth and the time consuming work they do for me. They don’t get the pleasure of company from women very often at all, so I told them to go ahead and have some fun with yours and when they were satisfied then they were to kill you both."

I felt so angry, all I could do was shake, then I spit a mouthful of blood into his face as I clenched my teeth in rage. All I could think of was all the ways I could kill this son of a bitch and all the ways I was going to make him suffer, I had to get loose from here and do something to help Stacey; they were going to rape her and kill her at this point. I don’t care what they do to me but I will not let them rape her, the asshole in charge laughed as he turned and walked across the room to the stairs leading through the swinging storm doors that leave the basement, along with one of the other men leaving three overly distracted men with Stacey; standing around speaking Spanish and chuckling as they began peeling off their clothes slowly.

I worked the blade as hard and fast as I could to cut the rope, as I listened to Stacey screaming and crying muffled through the rags they had shoved in her mouth she knew what their intentions were. Finally the blade cut through the thick rope of my hands and I managed to wiggle my hands free, then quickly leaned down to cut my legs free as well. As they untied Stacey and pinned her to the ground as one of them men climbed onto of her, while the other two held her down, the man on top ripped her shirt off of her violently then her bra. Finally I managed to cut myself free and I sprung up grabbing a shovel from the corner, I ran swinging the shovel violently striking the man on top of Stacey in the head; I heard his neck snap. The other two men sprung up and rushed toward me, I took the shovel in both hands and thrusted it upward as hard as I could ramming the blade of the shovel into one of the men’s mouth and split his head in half. As he hit the ground the third man tackled me thrusting me to the ground so hard it knocked the wind out of me, then he began hitting me over and over; I held my arms as to protect my head but he kept hitting me. My arms were getting weak, if I didn’t do something quick he would beat me to death, as soon as he drew back to hit me again I quickly thumbed him in both eyes blinding him with pain. I kicked him from on top of me to the floor jumping up and running over to untie Stacey as quick as possible, while the man flailed around screaming and crying while holding his eyes. I helped Stacey up and we collected our things from the table, mainly the bag of money and as many guns and ammunition as I could stuff in the duffle bag with the money holding back my .45. I grabbed the oil lamp and flung it at the man still screaming about his eyes, busting it over his body as he burst into flames.

I grabbed the second oil lamp and Stacey and ran for the storm doors, busting out swinging the .45 wildly looking for anyone else but not finding anyone, we rushed for the truck. I threw the lamp at the porch catching the rest of the house on fire, I searched and found the keys to the truck on the ground where the men had knocked me out and jumped in with Stacey; firing it up and peeling out the driveway and down the street.