Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

I climbed back into the truck with Stacey, waiting eagerly a look of frustration on her face then I heard a crying from the back seat; it was the girl.

"Why the hell did you take her from that house Steven? I find it amusing that you killed everyone else in the home then torched it, yet you come out carrying this bitch and she is so pretty, which leads me to question is she supposed to be my replacement? Because you sure don’t have a problem threatening to end my life anymore, you tell me how easy it would be and you could replace me any day then BAM!! This bitch plays into the picture, care to explain you coward ass Bastard?!"

I reached across with one swift motion backhanding Stacey in the lip and nose, thick crimson red blood immediately splattered the roof and window, then flowed down her cheek and chin reaching in my pocket I pulled out a rag and threw it in her face.

"Wipe yourself off your bleeding" I laughed, "just don’t hold that rag there too long, after all it is chloroformed and I have enough bodies to carry in the house, I am not carrying your ass in as well. Now  I am not the one on trial here you stupid jackass, you were the one that was standing behind the deputy back there when I came out of the house, don’t think for one minute I forgot that shit Stacey. Now you have till we get back to the cabin to explain to me what happened back there and if I am not satisfied with the answer or I think for even a second your lying to me, I'll drag you into that cabin tie you to the bed take what I want from you till I can’t any longer then I’ll string you up in the living room and the things I will do to you Stacey, will make the things I did to the other look like a child’s Saturday morning cartoon. Do you understand me? Then yes, the girl in the back will be your replacement after all she is better looking!!!"

"How could you say those things to me Steven? I thought you loved me and could never hurt me, do you remember that Steven? You must have told me that a million times when you first took me, what’s changed?"

"Start explaining, your time is ticking away Stacey. Don’t test me, I may be a lot of things but never have I not followed thru with what I said I would do!!"

"Fine, you left me in the truck and that night I felt afraid like I had never before, I sat there and every little rustle of a leaf in the breeze made me jump. I was that paranoid and mostly afraid for you, time seemed like it drug on forever, like hours were passing. Then I heard the faint sound of a motor in the distance, I looked but didn’t see anything then finally I saw his head lights and I ducked down, all I could do was shake Steven, I was so scared, I just knew things were about to go very wrong. The car stopped right beside the truck for a moment, I laid there as quite as I could then I heard the car door open and someone get out and there loud heavy footsteps on the road as they rounded their car and made their way to the truck window. The click of his flashlight made me flinch as he shined it through the window, looking around the back of the truck then turning the bright beam of light onto me. I heard him whispering something but it was undecipherable to me, then he reached for the door and pulled but I had locked it so he taped the window with the butt of his flashlight and called out, 'miss are you alright?'  I kept my head down but he didn’t go away he just kept asking if I was ok, till I peered up at him, his eyes squinted as he peered into mine then I realized who he was and my chest tightened. I couldn’t breathe at all, I knew we were caught and I didn’t care what they did to me Steven, honestly, I didn’t but I knew they would try you as an adult and with the seeming never ending body count you have produced they would sentence you to death for sure and the emotions all just hit me at once. I started crying, he gasped as he realized who I was and he kept calling me by my name telling me to unlock the door. I hesitated because I didn’t know what to do, all my memories of him came flooding back Steven, they were not good ones. I had shut them out for so many years I couldn’t bear to let them out, I had never told anyone what he had done, he threatened to kill me in my sleep if I had told anyone.

From the back seat Stacey's uncle said, "shut your mouth Stacey..."

I slammed on the breaks pulling the truck to the side of the road, slamming it into park pulled my knife from my bag swung the door open, crawled out and walked to the back of the truck opening the hatch. I grabbed the deputy by his shirt collar and jerked him towards me thrusting the knife at him, and stopping right as the tip of the blade touched his stomach.

"Now listen here you piece of shit, nothing would make me more happy then to make you squeal like the fat ass swine that you are. If you open your mouth one more time deputy, I will gut you from groin to chin without batting an eye and the three of us remaining will roast you and feast. Then sir I will take your rib bones snap them, sharpen the ends and I'll personally drive to your family’s home, sneak inside while they're asleep and stab them all to death with your own bones, do you understand me pig?"

Sweat dripped from his brow as he trembled, staring into my eyes as urine ran down his leg, soaking his uniformed pants as he nodded, I tucked the knife into the back of my jeans and limped back to the driver’s seat, climbed in and headed back towards the cabin, I turned to Stacey and simply mumbled.

 "Continue what you were saying."

"My uncle used to come over to our house when I was about ten years old and pick me up to spend the day with him, trying to pose as a good uncle and give my parents time alone. His idea of spending time with me and being a good uncle involved taking me to his house and in his garage under his tool chest was a trap door in the floor, that led to a room underneath the garage, I would cry begging him no but he just acted like what he was doing was purely innocent. He would drag me down there and the room was small, just big enough for a small table with a lantern, a video camera and a full sized bed,  he would throw me in the bed and turn on the camera as he began to take his clothes off slowly piece by piece. I knew what was coming because this happened twice a week, every week for months, his fat hairy sweaty body pressed against me as he grunted and forced himself on me. Sometimes he did this three or more times in a single day, then one day we didn’t go to his garage, I thought maybe he wouldn’t do that to me anymore. I prayed to god he wouldn’t but then he introduced me to his friends, he had many friends and they all were just like him. Steven, he passed me around to all his friends and when they were done, he took his turn and this went on for 5 years. Sometimes they were so rough that I would bleed and they would force me to use ice to stop the bleeding before they would let me go home,  and after each time they raped me they threatened me that if I told they would kill me and my family." 

I felt a rage growing inside of me larger then I remember ever experiencing, my fingers clenched so tightly on the steering wheel they began to hurt, grinding my teeth in my mouth. As I listened to Stacey crying my hatred for her uncle in the back so intense that I could feel, a blackness overtaking my soul, evil thoughts began to engulf my mind, wicked things, I wanted; no that I felt I must do. This man was far more sick and evil then anyone I have ever punished before, I will make him suffer unimaginable pain. I sashayed the truck into the turn of the drive way and floored the gas pedal tearing up the driveway to the cabin....