Chapter Nine

I creped around the front of the house and carefully through the yard till I reached the car climbing in.

"What happened Steven? You took longer than I had anticipated."

"I didn’t take that long Stacey, you just get antsy when we come to town. Time seemingly drags when your adrenalin is high."

"Sorry but how did you do it? Was it messy? Was it painful? Will it be traumatic when found?"

"Oh my god, will you settle down? You’re like a damn child at Christmas wired with sugar, yes it was messy, yes it was excruciatingly painful for the short time it lasted and I guarantee whoever finds him will need a lifetime of therapy to get through what they will see, Stacey. I hung the man from a tree and gutted him slowly, removing his intestines letting them hang from his body as he did from the tree. Then I slit him through his cheeks from ear to ear, so as to look like a big smile for the camera."

"Damn Steven, that was creative. Is it wrong that listening to you describe what you did to that man turned me on?"

"Stacey I would definitely say that from the thought pattern of a "normal" person that is fucking disturbing babe, but to me it's music to my ears. I love that my work has such a positive impact on someone, when everyone else is branding me Satan, you get me like no one else ever will baby. Now sit back and buckle up cause the night is young and we have multiple stops ahead of us, if I am to be branded Satan then tonight baby is Devil's night."

I started the truck and moved on to the next house being the home of Rachel Baumgartner, another person to come on TV and use others pain for her personal gain, but the difference here is she mentioned having a husband and three children; making this kill my most difficult plagued with the decision ahead of me. I fought with myself mentally on what I was going to do, she acted alone on television; should her entire family die for her sins or should I spare them? If I chose to spare them how could I do this without waking them and risking myself being caught? The one constant thought was if she could so easily make such a sick decision to use my victims death, to get herself attention than what is she teaching her kids? Will they grow up with the same lack of moral values and what does that say for her husband? If he chose to marry such an evil woman and reproduce with her, no it was clear to me they all must die for their mother's sins there was no hope for their futures.

We pulled up in front of the house and I noticed the light of the television glowing through the living room window, again I instructed Stacey to remain in the truck and stay low not to draw attention. I slid from the seat of the truck swinging my bag over my shoulders, again I creped to the living room window peering in. I saw her husband asleep in his recliner, he appeared to be the only one in the room. I creped around the rest of the ranch style house, peering into each window identifying three children ranging from roughly twelve on up to my age, the youngest a male the other two female. Then finally I found Rachel in her room still awake to my surprise, she was pleasing herself to an adult movie on TV. The sight repulsed me and I felt nauseous, but quickly pulled myself together, the head of her bed backed up to the window. I was watching her through it, it was already open I thought to myself, could this be any easier? I slid my knife from my bag and as gently as possible, I slid the blade under the metal clips of the window screen and very slowly pulled it out. The entire time staying crouched low to the ground, as to not cast a shadow on the wall. I lied the screen against the siding of the house, sliding my knife into my bag and removing another needle. I slid off the plastic cap and slowly reached through the window, with the tip of the needle centimeters from her neck. I listened to her clueless ass moan and groan as she touched herself in the most personal way a human being can, watching her body tremble till she was seemingly at the peak of orgasm. I quickly and effortlessly injected the needle into her jugular and threw my hand over her mouth, as she shrilled then fell victim to the tranquilizer almost instantly. As I smiled uncovering her mouth and slipping through the window over top of her, then lying in bed next to her on my side, staring into her eyes as tears fell from them. I could feel her fear, breath it in even as I softly chuckled.