Book Two Chapter 5

Chapter Five

I crawled into the back with Kimberly and took off her blind fold, and removed the towel from her mouth.

"Steven please untie me, my entire body is cramping so bad. I am so sorry I threatened you, I really am, just untie me. I am in pain and I am losing my mind back here; please."

I leaned in and softly kissed her lips but the only thing now rushing through my head was the sight of Stacey almost crying as she walked away, it was as if it were haunting me, then I realized that while I had kissed Kimberly she didn’t fight me; she actually kissed me back. This took me by surprise, she had been welcoming to the kiss, could she finally be breaking down or is it just so I’ll untie her? I don’t really know. Kimberly has been far different from Stacey, much harder to break and I was beginning to question if it were even possible but just maybe she finally is ready to give up.

This was the best news cause as bad as I wanted her tonight, if she fought me on it, there is no way I could have forced myself on her. I could never do something like that; it would make me no better than Stacey’s piece of shit uncle and that is not who I am, and not someone I could ever become.

Still the vision of Stacey ran through my mind and I couldn’t go through with it, I untied Kimberly's legs and opened the hatch of the truck and climbed out, helping Kimberly slowly climb out and lead her to the motel room and over to her bed. Untying her wrists and letting her stretch for a moment and to my surprise, she didn’t try to fight or get away at all.

Stacey lied in the bed next to us, with her back facing our direction. I felt guilty about earlier and wanted to comfort her, but at the same time watching Kimberly stretch out on the bed gazing into my eyes with her big brown eyes, it was like she was looking at me seductively. Then biting her lower lip as she sat up, grabbing my shirt and pulling me into the bed on top of her, she began kissing me and scratching her nails down my back. Then ripping my shirt from my body as she wrapped her legs around me and shoving me to the side, climbing on top of me and pulling her own shirt off. As she grinded in my lap then unhooking her bra, as she leaned down making out with me, as she threw her bra over and hit Stacey with it. Stacey flinched but didn’t say a word as Kimberly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, then her own along with her panties, she pinned my hands against the bed and made love to me with such force and passion I lost control of everything around me and was in the moment. Time stood still up until my point of climax and it was thunderous as she arched her back and let out a moan, reaching hers at the same time, then a single shot rang out in the bedroom, blood splattering me in the face as Kimberly collapsed on top of me and the blood flowed everywhere. My eyes slamming open and my head turning to my right, finding Stacey standing next to the bed holding my .45 the barrel still smoking as she stood there, her make up running down her face along with the tears as she cried.

“There you got what you wanted and I got what I wanted, now pack the shit and get to the truck before the cops get here Steven, I hope you’re happy you asshole."

I was in shock, I didn’t see this coming at all but I had to snap out of it, we didn’t have time to hesitate. I threw our stuff in our bags, wrapped Kimberly up in the sheets, and ran to the truck grabbing the gas can in the back and dousing the bed and carpet with it. Lighting a match, I threw it in the center of the bed and it burst into flames as we rushed out into the truck, I fired it up and we hauled ass out of the parking lot and down the road.

"What the hell were you thinking Stacey? Damn it we had an agreement!"

"Yes we did and you know how I feel, you asshole and you brought your slut into the room right next to me to have sex with her. I should have shot you as well, how could you do that to me? I love you so much, I have given you everything and it wasn’t enough. Why Steven? Why?"

"Don’t try to put this shit on me Stacey."

She pulled the gun back out and aimed it at my head.

"Now you listen to me closely Steven, you shut your mouth and drive, not one more word from your mouth till I can manage to forgive you, if I ever can cause I’m right on the edge right now. If you push me with just one more damn word from your mouth, I will kill you then myself and this shit will be over, do you understand me? No don’t answer that, not even one fucking word or I swear to god."

I bit my lip as I sat behind the wheel trying not to tremble with her pointing the gun at my head, still butt ass naked and drove silently like this through the rest of the night.